IT User Support Specialist
Greenberg Traurig (GT), a global law firm, has an exciting full-time employment opportunity for a IT User Support Specialist in the Technology Department of our Orange County office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The function of the IT User Support Specialist is to provide technology-related consultation and support in an office environment, including the deployment, administration, and/or support of technology systems essential to the day-to-day business operations. The IT User Support Specialist works as part of a team directed jointly by an IT User Support Supervisor, IT User Support Manager, or other Technology Department leader and the Business Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports computer hardware and software, and maintains computer hardware asset inventory
- Oversees system setups, breakdowns, and office moves
- Supports Conference Room Services with video conferencing, AV setups, and take-downs
- Supports mobile devices with a focus on Enterprise Vault email delivery and archiving system
- Supports telephone and voicemail systems
- Tracks user support requests and system failures
- Escalates more complex issues to advanced support service teams and communicates with end user
- Proactively interacts with the Helpdesk and local users to identify unreported or repetitive problems
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance
- Procures miscellaneous technology supplies
- Coordinates with IT vendors and other departments
- Works with core IT teams on implementation and support of technology rollouts and projects
- Recognizes and makes recommendations for training where opportunities exist to address common support issues
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment in order to achieve business goals and objectives
- Provide outstanding client service, meet high quality standards for services, and meet or exceed client expectations; proactive in seeking innovative ways in which to help others
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and collaborate well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), professional demeanor, and presentation
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
In support of our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace, GT participates in the Mansfield Rule Certification Program. The program, which is administered by The Diversity Lab, seeks to increase diversity representation in the legal profession and within law firm leadership roles. In 2019, GT achieved Mansfield 3.0 Certification, and in 2020, we achieved an even higher standard: Mansfield 4.0 Certification Plus. GT is currently participating in the Mansfield Rule 5.0 Certification Program. Providing your data during the application process helps us with achieving that goal and with meeting reporting/record-keeping obligations under federal and state law and other legal requirements.
The expected annualized base salary range for this position is $65,000-80,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. Full time employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus, health insurance with an optional HSA, short term disability, long term disability, dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K, vacation, sick time, and an employee assistance program. Additional voluntary programs include: voluntary accident insurance, voluntary life, voluntary disability, voluntary long term care, voluntary critical illness and cancer insurance and pet insurance. Commuter and Transit programs may also be available in certain markets.