Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Marketing Department of our Boston office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for advancing, coordinating, and contributing to a broad range of marketing and business development activities related to the firm’s Boston office and the Labor & Employment and Health Care & FDA practices. Attention to detail, strong organizational skills (including an ability to prioritize), and the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, are essential. This candidate must be a self-starter who is flexible, collaborative, resourceful, and focused and must possess a strong client service orientation and an ability to develop relationships within the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with practice group managers and the business development team to support proposal requests, RFPs, RFIs, and other attorney requests, including execution and delivery.
- Create and maintain records of Boston office, Labor and Employment, and Health Care & FDA experience, utilizing the firm’s experience database.
- Compile, draft, and otherwise assist with information for directory and ranking authorities such as Chambers USA, Legal 500, IFLR, Benchmark Litigation, etc., including execution and delivery.
- Assist with drafting and track opportunities for nominations for attorneys for a variety of award opportunities.
- Assist in the deployment of programs and events hosted/sponsored by the firm, such as teleconferences, webinars, seminars and other events, including the development and production of marketing materials and on-site support and logistics.
- Assist in drafting and distributing marketing materials, internal newsletters, press releases, seminar materials, client updates and other client communications.
- Ensure the flow of information from attorneys to marketing team, including as it relates to updating attorney biographies, practice area descriptions and content, experience, news tracking, activities data, press releases, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing intelligence team to gather research and analysis on targets, industries, judges, etc. for business development purposes.
- Maintain practice and office specific databases such as team rosters, presentation libraries/Sharepoint sites, mailing lists, and other trackers.
- Assist with a variety of other short and long-term projects and attorney requests.
- Provide back-up services to the team on an as-needed basis.
- Develop relationships with attorneys in the Labor and Employment and Health Care & FDA practice and the local Boston office.
- Collaborate with marketing and other business professionals throughout the firm across functions and teams.
- Provide excellent client service to internal and external clients.
Skills & Competencies
- A self-starter and team player, able to accept direction, yet work independently
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment
- A positive attitude, strong attention to detail and possesses excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 2-4 years marketing experience; legal or professional services marketing experience preferred
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.