Practice Development Coordinator
Greenberg Traurig, a global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in our litigation department for a Practice Development Coordinator to join the Marketing Department. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Practice Development Coordinator will work directly with the Director and other litigation team members to organize and be responsible for contributing to a broad range of practice-specific business development and marketing activities, while working as an integral part of the global marketing and business development team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the day-to-day operations of the practice, working closely with the Director.
- Organizes regularly-scheduled practice group conference calls, as well as initiates following-up on specific action items arising from those discussions.
- Works with regional and practice group litigation team and the business development team to support practice-related proposal requests and RFPs.
- Creates and maintains records of the firm’s specific practice experience, utilizing the firm’s experience database.
- Assists in the deployment of programs and events hosted/sponsored by the firm, such as teleconferences, webinars, seminars and other events, including the development and production of marketing materials and on-site logistics.
- Compiles information and draft submissions for directory and ranking authorities such as Chambers USA, Legal 500, IFLR, etc.
- Drafts, edits and distributes marketing materials, internal newsletters, press releases, seminar materials, client updates and other client communications, as needed.
- Collaborates with marketing professionals throughout the firm, including the communications team, marketing research team, RFP team, events team, and design team.
- Works with marketing research team to gather research and analysis on targets, industries, and judges, as needed for business development purposes.
Skills & Competencies:
- A self-starter and team player, able to accept direction, yet work independently
- Tech-Savvy problem solver who will have the ability to learn new programs or systems with ease
- Interest in digital, multimedia marketing strategy
- Excellent prioritization, problem solving and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral; including solid composition, research and editing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment that works well under pressure
- A positive attitude, strong attention to detail and possesses excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two to four years of relevant experience in a marketing or business development.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience at a law firm or other professional services firm is preferred.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.