Business Development Coordinator
Greenberg Traurig, global law firm, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity in the Marketing Department of our Houston or Atlanta office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
The Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to work closely with the Marketing Director, Senior Manager and Manager to organize and implement marketing, business development and communication initiatives for the firm, while working collaboratively with, and as an integral part of, the global marketing and business development team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Director and Managers to support business development projects.
- Assist members of the marketing team, lawyers and other departments to develop strategic, client-centric RFP responses.
- Write and edit executive summaries and custom proposal content, as needed.
- Update the firm’s experience and proposal databases with new content, as needed.
- Provide initial drafts of RFPs, as needed.
- Support the RFP team to ensure that proposals comply with specific RFP requirements (including formatting and delivery) and Greenberg Traurig standards (including proofreading).
- Ensure the flow of information from attorneys to marketing team, including as it relates to attorney biographies, practice area description updates, experience tracking news and activities data, press releases, etc.
- Input data into relevant data bases and make sure information is stored/saved correctly.
- Submit requests to marketing intelligence for proposals and other projects.
- Provide excellent client service to internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with marketing and other business professionals throughout the firm across functions and teams.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
Skills & Competencies
- A self-starter and team player, able to accept direction, yet work independently
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong client-first work ethic
- Remain calm in the face of pressure
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of personnel within the organization and with external clients
- Attention to detail
Qualifications & Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Marketing and business development experience at a law firm or professional services firm is preferred
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
In support of our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workplace, GT participates in the Mansfield Rule Certification Program. The program, which is administered by The Diversity Lab, seeks to increase diversity representation in the legal profession and within law firm leadership roles. In 2019, GT achieved Mansfield 3.0 Certification, and in 2020, we achieved an even higher standard: Mansfield 4.0 Certification Plus. GT is currently participating in the Mansfield Rule 5.0 Certification Program. Providing your data during the application process helps us with achieving that goal and with meeting reporting/record-keeping obligations under federal and state law and other legal requirements.