Litigation Support Project Manager
Greenberg Traurig (GT), a global law firm, has an exciting full-time employment opportunity for a Litigation Support Project Manager in our New York office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Litigation Support Project Managers report directly to the Director of Litigation Support. Project Managers are self-motivated and proactive employees who think creatively to solve problems for case teams. We are looking for excellent technologists who accomplish many projects without the help of outside vendors, although vendors are used for data processing and other services as needed. Litigation Support personnel work collaboratively throughout the country to work on multiple projects and service all GT offices. This position will serve as lead for New York litigation support staff, and will be required to be in the office a minimum of three (3) days per week and/or follow any updated return to office policies for the New York office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee New York Litigation Support project manager and analyst
- Responsible for providing consultation and support to legal teams with respect to budgeting, vendor management, document databases, productions, transcript management and other technology related solutions for litigation
- Provides expert analysis, guidance, assess case needs, and provide recommendations and processes to case teams for achieving desired outcomes
- Manages day-to-day Litigation Support requests and coordinates all technical resources (either internal or outside vendor) for the case teams
- In connection with trials, this position may need to set up war rooms in hotels or other offices, as well as coordinate graphics services and courtroom technology
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), professional demeanor and presentation, including ability to actively listen and ability to convey information clearly
- Expertise in Relativity required; proficiency in Brainspace and Reveal AI preferred
- Proficiency in use of transcript and video management tools like Opus 2
- Ability to work effectively with the firm’s established third-party vendors is required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and collaborate well in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to write clear instructions
- Recognize confidential, sensitive, and proprietary information and maintain such information as confidential
Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Five years of experience as a litigation support specialist, analyst or project manager required
- Experience in use of analytics tools like Brainspace is a plus
- Experience with capturing web sites, on-line videos, video editing and general graphics is a strong plus
- Exceptional computer skills with the ability to learn new software applications quickly
- Proficiency with Windows-based software and Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook and Adobe
The expected annualized base salary range for this position is $120,000 to $140,000. Salary will be determined based upon education, experience, job related factors permitted by law, internal equity, and market data, including geographic pay differentials in locations where market pay differs from the national average. Full time employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus, health insurance with an optional HSA, short term disability, long term disability, dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K, vacation, sick time, and an employee assistance program. Additional voluntary programs include: voluntary accident insurance, voluntary life, voluntary disability, voluntary long term care, voluntary critical illness and cancer insurance and pet insurance. Commuter and Transit programs may also be available in certain markets.
Greenberg Traurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Greenberg Traurig are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.
In support of our unwavering dedication to putting diversity, equity, and inclusion into action, GT participates in the Mansfield Rule Certification Program. This Program, which is administered by The Diversity Lab, aims to increase diverse representation in the legal industry. In July 2020, we achieved Mansfield Rule 3.0 Certification. A year later, in 2021, we achieved Mansfield 4.0 Certification Plus, meaning we went beyond the requirements of the original Mansfield program. Most recently, in 2022, GT gained Mansfield Rule 5.0 Certification Plus – again achieving the highest level of certification a law firm can obtain. GT is currently participating in the Mansfield Rule 6.0 Certification Program. Providing your data during the application process helps us with achieving our goals and with meeting reporting/record-keeping obligations under federal and state law and other legal requirements. Providing your data is entirely voluntary and will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be treated confidentially.