Greenberg Traurig Warsaw office is looking for
(remote work, flexible hours)
The candidate should:
- be a Polish citizen living in Poland or a foreign national living in Poland with the right to work in Poland without a work permit;
- have an excellent command of both written and spoken English (working in an English-speaking environment only);
- have some experience (at least 12 months) in office work in legal or other professional environment;
- be experienced in working with people and have very strong communication and team-work skills;
- be systematic and have strong organizational skills;
- be committed to providing quality products and services, and
- have a high level attention to detail.
- assisting in preparing petitions/applications for various immigrant visas (PERM, I-140, CP, AOS, Naturalization, etc.) and non-immigrant visas (H-1B, L, E1/2, TN, O-1, J);
- submitting applications for employment authorization documents, travel and replacement documents;
- preparing immigration filings/client correspondence;
- assisting with applications, rescheduling requests, reentry permit applications and client visa approval packages;
- notifying clients of receipt notices, scheduling notices (interviews);
- dealing with documents (printing, scanning, saving);
- following up with attorneys, paralegals and/or clients and foreign nationals regarding case filings as well as completing questionnaires and collecting documents;
- assisting with entering data into the immigration tracker system;
- dealing with checks and invoices.
- a position within a professional globally recognized Law Firm and the chance to work in a highly experienced international environment;
- access to an internal training program, in particular training devoted to Immigration Clerk work;
- private healthcare and benefits.
Greenberg Traurig is an international, full-service law firm with approximately 2400 attorneys serving clients from 42 offices in Europe, the United States, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Greenberg Traurig Warsaw office has a team comprising 100 lawyers many of whom are recognized leaders in their fields by both foreign and Polish law firm rankings (Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, IFLR1000, EMEA Legal 500 and Rzeczpospolita). The Firm provides legal services in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, real estate, private equity, financial restructurings, litigation, arbitration and bankruptcy proceedings, as well as competition, employment, tax and project finance structures.