Administrative Analysis Support Services
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Administrative Analysis Support Services
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide financial analysis, current travel budget analysis, and post mission analysis support for the 14 Navy Reserve Squadrons and their associated overseas detachments assigned to Commander, Fleet Logistics Support Wing (CFLSW). Tasks include the following:
- Prepare data for monthly, quarterly and annual fiscal management reports including, but not limited to Fiscal Management Report (FMR) and Noble Eagle/Enduring Freedom (NE/EF) report. This data is a compilation of monthly FLSW squadron reports, provided via squadron submission of their respective FMR and verified and cross-checked by the contractor when there is a discrepancy. Reporting consists of analysis of flight hour, Reserve Pay Navy (RPN) man-day, operation support, manpower, current year fiscal execution, and current year travel execution data.
- Perform monthly reconciliations with subordinate commands and CFLSW comptroller for all lines of accounting (LOA’s).
- Analyze the FLSW Detachment Schedule and prepare draft input based on historical utilization for the annual Detachment Operations budget projections for the FLSW Operations Officer.
- Collect, consolidate, analyze and disseminate to Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) squadron post detachment financial reports. Once complete, distribute reports to CNAFR, CNRFC, Theater schedulers, CFLSW and Subordinate Commands.
- Analyze Wing and subordinate unit travel programs and budgetary guidance, ensuring compliance with various directives.
- Process rejected documents from accounting and dispersing.
- Track traveler debt.
- Maintain and safeguard organizations Personally Indefinable Information (PII), routing lists, groups, individual profiles, individual home addresses, home phone, etc.
- Reconcile Centrally Billed Accounts (CBAs). CBAs are used to pay for detachment quarters in Bahrain and Sigonella for VR members serving on deployment. CFLSW does not have CBA accounts.
- Perform Help Desk functions to include providing general guidance regarding proper submission of travel claims, providing Cross-Organization LOA’s as required, Defense Travel System (DTS) trouble shooting, and DTS user profile management.
- Administer the Compliance Tool to control of the DTS default errors and to allow the CTA to reconcile/rectify DTS errors.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum of High School diploma plus 5 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of experience.
- Experience in the areas of financial analysis, fiscal report development, comparative account analysis, recommendations, and corrective action; research and analysis, obligation validation, reconciliation, funds transfer, document research and analysis, close-out support, Data analysis and preparation, and budget preparation.
- Experience in reviewing and reconciling unit budgets and lines of accounting.
- Experience reviewing fiscal and manpower related data and generating management reports.
- Practical hands on experience in utilizing various DTS applications to provide for effective and efficient program employment in executing the organization’s travel requirements.
- Ability to assess various organizational travel programs in accordance with governing regulations and providing planned routine and on-the-spot training on all aspects of DTS employment.
- Knowledge in DoD JTR policies and procedures.
- Familiarization of DOD form DD 1351-2 voucher; DTS voucher processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.