Manpower and Personnel Analysis and Management Support
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Non-Contingent
Position Title: Manpower and Personnel Analysis and Management Support
Location: Shaw Air Force Base, South Carolina
Security Clearance Level: Candidate must possess a Secret clearance.
United States Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) is the Air Force Service Component of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM), a joint Department of Defense combatant command responsible for U.S. security interests in 27 nations that stretch from the Horn of Africa through the Persian Gulf region, into Central Asia. This position supports USAFCENT Manpower and Personnel Directorate (A1).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide advice to the Director on Manpower and Personnel issues.
- Analyze and report on manpower and personnel issues.
- Assist in the analysis and management of operational requirements.
- Provide advice for the creation of management work folders.
- Provide expertise for the validation of USAF manpower requirements supporting Permanent and Expeditionary Units.
- Analyze and assist management of manpower and personnel support of USAFCENT’s Theater Security Cooperation Plan.
- Daily analysis of USAF requirements data using the Joint Operations Programming and Execution System (JOPES)/Deliberate Crisis and Programming Execution Segment (DCAPES).
- Daily Interface with USCENTCOM, Air Force MAJCOMs, NAFs, and deploying units regarding JET and IA taskings.
- Analyze RFF, Force Tracking numbers, Joint Manning Documents and ULNs to ensure accurate mission descriptions and unit designators.
- Coordinate with deployed USAFCENT Air Expeditionary Wings (AEW)/Air Expeditionary Groups (AEG) and USAFCENT FAMs regarding Joint Expeditionary Tasking (JET) and Individual Augmentee (IA) manpower issues.
- Develop, publish and post the Deployment Requirements Manning Document (DRMD).
- Analyze USAF resource data using DCAPES.
- Publish web-based query application to provide DRMD information to external users.
- Assist the Director in the development of organizational structures.
- Provide advice for creating and improving USAF organizational structures and associated organization charts.
- Assist with personnel allocations for organizational changes.
- Assist in the preparation of organization change requests.
- Assist in the preparation of special orders.
- Assist with maintaining USAF and joint Manpower Data Systems.
- Assist in the management of the personnel data management systems required to execute manpower and personnel tasks (to include DCAPES, JOPES and Manpower Execution and Programming System (MPES) and other web-based capabilities).
- Assist with processing Authorization Change Requests (ACR) in the MPES.
- Provide support for exercise and contingency planning.
- Provide evaluations and validation of manpower requirements and participant qualifications for operational/contingency planning and exercises.
- Maintain ULN tracker program. Resolve errors/issues pertaining to ULN tracker as required.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Security Clearance: Secret
- Minimum of four years’ experience working UMD authorizations and DRMD requirements at the NAF or higher staff level.
- Minimum of three years’ experience using JOPES and DCAPES.
- Minimum of three years’ experience with the Joint Capabilities Requirements Manager (JCRM) and Joint Manning Document applications.
- Two years’ experience in planning and directing the conduct of comprehensive manpower and organizational analyses/studies of a wide diversity of organizations as they relate to organization re- alignment and/or closure.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications/e-mail systems or the equivalent. Be proficient at the Basic level for Microsoft Excel and Word.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.