Anti-Terrorism/Physical Security Countermeasures/Contingency Planning Officer
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- International Programs Support
- Organizational Development
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition 7/1/2019
Position Title: Anti-Terrorism/Physical Security Countermeasures/Contingency Planning Officer
The Contractor shall provide a comprehensive Anti-Terrorism (AT) and Physical Security Countermeasures (PSC) program, and Contingency Planning (CP) security support. The AT/PSC/CP Officer is a security professional who provides a variety of support relating to force protection, physical security countermeasures, contingency planning, and response force exercise coordination efforts. This officer also provides support for the planning and implementation of new and modification of existing integrated electronic and IT-based physical security management systems for Government facilities.
Location: Chantilly, VA
- The Contractor shall conduct vulnerability assessments related facilities and prepare detailed findings documentation for review and approval by the USG;
- The Contractor shall develop contingency plans related to emergency activities to prepare and respond to emerging threats and incidents affecting the NRO for review and approval by the USG;
- The Contractor shall make recommendations, using risk management principles, for sound mitigation techniques using proven and field-tested systems;
- The Contractor shall interact and coordinate activities related to AT/PSC/CP with a wide variety of headquarters and field offices for proper integration and implementation of developed plans, with review and approval of the USG;
- The Contractor shall conduct AT/PSC review for modifications to existing facilities and for the acquisition of Government-owned and leased facilities supporting missions; preparing detailed reporting documentation, to include assessment findings, prioritized recommendations, and related guidance for USG approval;
- The Contractor shall work with various security and facilities staffs to ensure the use of ATIPSC best practices in acquisition, lease, or modification to facilities;
- The Contractor shall plan and conduct USG approved AT/PSC/CP exercises and related training;
- The Contractor shall provide professional briefings and indoctrinations to military and civilian audiences at various organizational levels
- The Contractor shall conduct policy research and make recommendations covering new tactics, techniques, and procedures;
- The Contractor shall perform short-term (90 days or less) Temporary Duty (TOY) CONUS and OCONUS travel;
- The Contractor shall conduct market research, investigate existing, new, and emerging technologies by attending (at Government discretion) key trade shows, symposiums, working groups, etc. and interact with vendors, engineers, developers, and other users in order to gain knowledge of state of the art and state of the industry information and make recommendations.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Possess at least one certification in national or international AT, PSC, or CP.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher and 8 years of relevant experience; High School/GED and 15 years of relevant experience; Associates and 10 years relevant experience; Master’s or higher with 5 years relevant experience
Included within the years of relevant experience must be the following:
- Demonstrated experience implementing physical security principles related to force protection, emergency response planning, and facility security countermeasures;
- Real world practice and experience applying anti-terrorism and force protection principles;
- Experience performing AT/PSC/CP assessment of Government facilities, sites, and locations. The assessment includes but is not limited to vulnerability and threat analysis;
- Experience determining countermeasures based on risk analysis;
- Experience with IT-based security management systems, to include but not limited to: Closed
- Circuit TV (CCTV), physical access control, and intrusion detection systems;
- Experience with Federal, State, and Local Law Enforcement agencies, personnel, and procedures e.g. Unified Facilities Code, US Army Corp of Engineers and other guidance and documentation on force protection construction and engineering;
- Experience with physical security aspects of building construction, to include working with blue prints and related technical construction documents
- Knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge of anti-terrorism and force protection principles, physical security countermeasure practices and contingency planning methodology;
- Knowledge of Defense Threat Reduction Agency and assessment team activities;
- Knowledge of DoD AT/FP regulations, guidance, and benchmarks.
- At least 2 years working with physical security aspects of building construction.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.