gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Senior Logistician
Location: Panama City, FL
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Senior Logistical support for the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division (NSWC PCD) Logistics and Technical Support effort. Duties include the following:
- Provide logistics and technical support services using TS 9090-700E Parts A and B, TS 9090-310G, TS 9090-1500G, SAE-GEIA-STD-0007 and GEIA-HB-0007B as guidance.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of implemented logistics support, updating the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Plans, Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), and other ILS documentation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented provisioning support using established reporting systems to determine whether equipment is properly supported to meet its operational requirements, maintain the Supply Support Management Plan (SSMP), and support preparation of Program Support Data (PSD) sheets as required, evaluate provisioning support problems and recommend provisioning changes, and provide technical support for supply system procurement actions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented maintenance plans using established reporting systems to determine whether equipment is properly supported to meet its maintainability and reliability requirements; ensure documentation (Technical Manuals, Maintenance Requirement Cards, repair standards, specifications, test procedures, etc.) remains technically accurate and adequate to accomplish maintenance; support the demilitarization and disposal of equipment; and develop recommendations for the establishment or improvement of facilities, documentation, SE, training, and manning to assure continuing fleet support.
- Provide material procurement support of small parts, tools and other associated components needed to support NSWC PCD development and test and evaluation activities, limited to incidental purchases in support of Task Order services only.
- Track Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) parts as identified by assigned ISEA, by coordinating with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to identify End of Life (EOL) issues and resolutions using SAE-GEIA-STD-0007 and GEIA-HB-0007B for guidance.
- Develop, update and/or provide comments on the following logistics products provided as Government Furnished Information:
- Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERD) Summary
- Periodic Maintenance Requirements Manual (PMRM)
- Logistics Management Information summaries
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Facilities Requirements Document (FRD)
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) and Supply Support
- Unique Identification (UID) Implementation Plan
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Plan
- Maintenance Plans
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Seven (7) years or more of logistics related experience in preparing logistics documentation for NAVSEA programs (or DOD equivalent program).
- Recent experience (within the last 2 years) in the development of Maintenance Plans, Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs), and other Integrated Product Support Elements for NAVSEA Systems or DOD equivalent systems.
- Working knowledge of LITTORAL programs or DOD equivalent systems.
- Experience is preferred supporting Naval Surface Warfare programs such as Mine Warfare, Diving and Life Support, Amphibious Warfare, Expeditionary Warfare and other missions in the Littoral (Coastal) regions (or DOD equivalent programs).
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have effective organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be proficient with common productivity software including Microsoft Office, Outlook and SharePoint.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.