gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Contingent
Position Status: Opened Job Requisition on 13 AUGUST 2019
Position Title: Program Manager (PM)
This Program Manager is responsible for all Contractor work performed under the Soft Targets and Crowded Places Security Contract Support SOW and will ensure necessary resources to accomplish projects and tasks are available and are used efficiently. The Program Manager is the single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Infrastructure Security Division (ISD).
Travel: May be required within the local area (50 miles radius from Crystal City in Arlington, VA) and outside of the local area.
Work Location: Arlington, Virginia
Security Clearance Level: Eligible for a Secret Clearance
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinate, manage, and provide oversight to the following tasks:
- Provide technical expertise in soft targets and crowded places security and be knowledgeable on a wide range of attack vectors that could present a threat to the critical infrastructure community
- Work closely with industry and provide interagency expertise in innovative risk mitigation solutions to support the strategic development of CISA/ISD
- Ensure all project objectives are met or exceeded
- Communicate with contracting staff to ensure the understanding of project goals, milestones, deliverables, and individual’s functional responsibilities
- Evaluate and report on progression and challenges that can affect project completion
- Provide overall technical and financial management of tasks and milestones associated with contractual agreements
- Responsible to evaluate progression of project milestones and budget and modify work as applicable to ensure overall project quality, schedule and budget are being attained
Knowledge and Qualifications
The Program Manager must meet the following requirements and have the following licenses and/or certifications, knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Eight or more years of experience managing government contracts
- Ten years of program management experience
- Program management certification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Eligible for a SECRET clearance
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.