Logistics Readiness Reporting and Analyst Support
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Mission and Warfighter Support
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Full Time
Position Status: Contingent
Position Title: Logistics Readiness Reporting and Analyst Support
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Collect and analyze Current Readiness, Total Force, Balanced Scorecard and Daily Status data from Fleet Logistics Support Wing (FLSW) and subordinate units to produce various status reports. Tasks include the following:
- Collect and Analyze data utilizing the following databases: Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE) Type, Model, Series (TMS) Current Readiness Database, Aviation Maintenance/Supply Readiness Reporting (AMSRR) Website, NAE Total Force Database, Medical Readiness and Reporting System (MRRS), Enterprise Safety Application Management System (ESAMS), Airboss Safety Tracker and Navy Training Management and Planning System (NTMPS).
- Review, analyze and integrate readiness documents provided by CFLSW and subordinate activities.
- Maintain spreadsheets/databases as necessary to maintain unit readiness status.
- Participate in NAE Current Readiness briefs and Readiness Workshops.
- Develop analysis documents and presentation strategies for the NAE Current Readiness briefs.
- Maintain aircrew readiness data base.
- Prepare draft input for the monthly readiness report as required.
- Collect and analyze CFLSW T/M/S Cost Price Index Data, Schedule Price Index Data, and Execution Index data and provide a monthly report. Data is collected from the Aviation Financial Analyst Tool (AFAST) database and the Commander Naval Air Force Reserve (CNAFR) Flight Hour Cost Report.
- Provide professional and administrative support in the development and implementation of, and presentation of training as required on Readiness Reporting and Logistics Analysis support services.
- Develop graphs and charts to display readiness status for management.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum of High School diploma plus 5 years of experience or a Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of experience.
- Experience using NAE TMS Current Readiness Database, AMSRR Website, NAE Total Force Database, MRRS, ESAMS, Airboss Safety Tracker, NTMPS, AFAST database and the CNAFR Flight Hour Cost Report.
- Experience in the field of government logistics and supply, preferably with Naval aviation, and knowledge of logistic policies and procedures.
- Experience in providing logistics related training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.