Security Certification Assessor Tester Evaluator (SCATE) Level III
gTANGIBLE Corporation (gTC), www.gtangible.com, is a C corporation and a registered Government contractor that provides services and solutions in:
- National Security Programs
- Professional, Administrative, and Management Support
- Organizational Development
We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and the founder has years of successful experience in the Government contracting arena. Our leadership team is an exceptional group of Government contracting professionals. gTANGIBLE is in the process of identifying candidates for the following position.
Requisition Type: Non-Contingent (Active)
Position Status: Currently Available
Position Title: Security Certification Assessor Tester Evaluator (SCATE) Level III
A Security Certification and Assessor Tester Evaluator (SCATE) is a security professional who performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. The SCATE maintains lab networks to perform software assurance reviews and ensures these networks remain operational and secure.
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI and CI Poly
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and deploy workstations and servers
- Maintain Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Bulletin (AVB) compliance
- Serve as the Lab Asset Manager supporting 2 Labs
- Maintain network infrastructure (switches, firewalls, etc.)
- Perform systematic recap of hardware
- Maintain software licenses
- Create and maintain all Assessment and Authorization (A&A) paperwork
- Keep system authorized under the current A&A (ICD 503 RMF process)
- Perform software assurance reviews (source code analysis) in Lab environment
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant field of study and 15 years of relevant experience; or Master’s Degree and 10 years of relevant experience.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification (GSLC, CISM, CISSP).
- Technical knowledge is required in a majority of the following:
• DCID 6/3 or ICD 503 and the Government's certification and accreditation process;
• Networks, computer components, system protocols, and COTS technology;
• System methodologies including: clienUserver, web hosting, web content servers, policy servers, directory servers, firewalls, WAN, MAN, LAN, switches, and routers;
• Software integration of COTS and Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) products;
• Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X
- Technical experience is required in a majority of the following:
• Configuring and supporting Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS, and other operating systems;
• Configuring and supporting VMware, Xen, Hyper V and other virtualization platforms;
• Software engineering;
• Program design and implementation;
• Configuration management;
• System maintenance;
• Integration testing;
• Information system engineering;
• Penetration testing and analysis;
• System certification activities and efforts related to system certification and accreditation;
• Research, development, integration, and distribution of IS security tools and associated documentation;
• Security procedures for systems and software within area of expertise to ensure consistent security policy implementation.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.