Looking for a career with a first-class provider of apartment homes and apartment management services? General Services Corporation (GSC) is looking for a dynamic Area Manager that can inspire our teams to continue to achieve success. The best candidate for this role will have a deep passion for positive leadership with high energy and drive that can translate business goals into results.
This role will oversee a portfolio of 6 properties in the Bradenton/Sarasota area. Responsibilities include: revenue maximization, delinquency management and cost control strategies for all communities. Regular travel in the area is expected to closely work with on-site teams, conduct property walks, and ensure success.
Top candidates for the role will have
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience including managing other managers
- At least 7 years of experience in the multi-family residential sector or related industry experience
- A deep knowledge and understanding of budgeting, revenue maximization, and expense control
- A proven track record of success with overseeing leasing & marketing initiatives
- A proven track record of exceptional coaching skills and building successful teams.
GSC believes in and fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that is reflected in our communities and team members.
Vision: To be a first-class provider of apartment homes and apartment management services.
Mission: To exceed the expectations of our residents in satisfying their community apartment needs. Our guiding principles are trust, honesty, integrity and ethical conduct. We believe that sensitivity and responsiveness to our residents are necessary to the growth and long-term success of our company.
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA Match
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Resources
A valid driver's license and proof of insurance required, along with a passing criminal background check and pre-employment drug testing.