Essential Job Duties
Primary duties of the Pest Control Technician include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing and applying established pest control methods in order to control pest infestation across the campus.
- Inspecting specific areas, documenting findings, and taking corrective actions as required.
- Scheduling inspections, interacting during inspections
- Interacting safely with residents
High School diploma or equivalency and demonstrated possession of the competencies necessary to perform the work.
- Knowledge of pesticides and other pest control options.
- The ability to assess the safety concerns of each product and the radius of use.
- The ability to explain their pest control process, identify timelines and address occupants concerns.
- Two to five years of experience in pest control.
Required License Or Certification
- Valid North Carolina driver's license is required within 60 days of hire and must be maintained.
- Ability to keep current on all pest control required certification(s).
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Resources