Primary duties of the Pest Control Technician include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing and applying established pest control methods in order to control pest infestation across the campus.
- Inspecting specific areas, documenting findings, and taking corrective actions as required.
- Scheduling inspections, interacting during inspections
- Interacting safely with residents
High School diploma or equivalency and demonstrated possession of the competencies necessary to perform the work.
- Knowledge of pesticides and other pest control options.
- The ability to assess the safety concerns of each product and the radius of use.
- The ability to explain their pest control process, identify timelines and address occupants concerns.
- Two to five years of experience in pest control.
Required License Or Certification
- Ability to keep current on all pest control required certification(s).
GSC believes in and fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that is reflected in our communities and team members.
Vision: To be a first-class provider of apartment homes and apartment management services.
Mission: To exceed the expectations of our residents in satisfying their community apartment needs. Our guiding principles are trust, honesty, integrity and ethical conduct. We believe that sensitivity and responsiveness to our residents are necessary to the growth and long-term success of our company.
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Resources
- Identity Theft Protection
A valid driver's license and proof of insurance required, along with a passing criminal background check and pre-employment drug testing.