Looking for a career with a first-class provider of apartment homes and apartment management services? General Services Corporation (GSC) is looking for an experienced carpenter for our apartment communities!
- Exterior construction (framing, siding, window installation, and roofing)
- Interior work (door hanging, trim work, door jams, cabinet repair and installation, sheetrock repair, sub-floor replacement, and parquet floor installation and repair)
- Operating drills, skill-saws, table saws, planers, miter box, and jig saw unless prohibited or restricted by work practices.
- Light electrical and plumbing as well.
- Position Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in rough and trip carpentry work
- Must provide own hand tools
GSC believes in and fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that is reflected in our communities and team members.
Vision: To be a first-class provider of apartment homes and apartment management services.
Mission: To exceed the expectations of our residents in satisfying their community apartment needs. Our guiding principles are trust, honesty, integrity and ethical conduct. We believe that sensitivity and responsiveness to our residents are necessary to the growth and long-term success of our company.
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation Time
- 401(k) and HSA Match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Resources
- Identity Theft Protection
A valid driver's license and proof of insurance required, along with a passing criminal background check and pre-employment drug testing.