Special Projects Groundsperson
General Services Corporation (GSC) is looking for an energetic and experienced Special Projects Grounds person in the Richmond area. You will be maintaining the grounds of our apartment communities ensuring pleasant curb appeal.
- Cleaning and mulching beds
- Planting shrubs and trees
- Basic knowledge of trees and shrubs
- Must know how to use a blower, trimmer and commercial mowers
- Experience driving dump trucks and track hoes a plus
- Trimming Shrubs
Successful candidates should have at least one year experience in grounds or landscaping. You should be self-starter and have a great attention to detail. Must be willing to work outside in the elements and work independently.
GSC believes in and fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that is reflected in our communities and team members.
Vision: To be a first-class provider of apartment homes and apartment management services.
Mission: To exceed the expectations of our residents in satisfying their community apartment needs. Our guiding principles are trust, honesty, integrity and ethical conduct. We believe that sensitivity and responsiveness to our residents are necessary to the growth and long-term success of our company.
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holiday, Sick and Vacation Time
- 401(k) and HSA Match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Resources
- Identity Theft Protection
- BONUS Potential
A valid driver's license and proof of insurance required, along with a passing criminal background check and pre-employment drug testing.