General Services Corporation (GSC) is looking for an experienced Carpenter for our apartment communities in the Richmond, VA area!
- Exterior construction (framing, siding, window installation, and roofing)
- Interior work (door hanging, trim work, door jams, cabinet repair and installation, sheetrock repair, sub-floor replacement, and parquet floor installation and repair)
- Operating drills, skill-saws, table saws, planers, miter box, and jig saw unless prohibited or restricted by work practices.
- Light electrical and plumbing
*Must provide own hand tools*
To be a top candidate:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in rough and trip carpentry work
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA Match
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Resources
A valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and passing of a criminal background check required.