HVAC Service Technician
Looking for a career with a fun, established, and successful company? Do you have a background in Maintenance or HVAC? Join a team of people who care! GSC is recruiting for an experienced CFC Service Technicians!
As a Service technician you will be completing service requests in a timely and proficient manner and providing excellent customer service to our residents. You’ll be repairing and/or installing all appliance and HVAC items as necessary to maintain a quality dwelling. Must comply with all environmental and OSHA regulations and company policies. Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, basic carpentry and electrical skills also preferred!
- Position Requirements: At least two years in HVAC repair, plumbing, basic carpentry and electrical skills EPA and CFC certifications required (Type 2 or Universal). Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record. Must pass criminal background check. Pre-employment drug test required.
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Resources