HVAC Service Technician Trainee
General Services Corporation (GSC) is looking for HVAC Service Technician Trainees for their apartment communities!
As a HVAC Service Technician Trainee, you will:
- Be training with experienced technicians on HVAC, plumbing, electric and basic carpentry.
- Must comply with all environmental and OSHA regulations and company policies.
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, basic carpentry and electrical skills also preferred!
- At least one year in HVAC repair, plumbing, basic carpentry and electrical skills
- EPA/CFC Type 2 certification required
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA Match
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Resources
A valid driver's license, proof of insurance, passing of pre-employment background checks and drug screen required.