General Services Corporation (GSC) is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist for our Human Resources department in Richmond, VA!
- Prepare and submit payroll for all employees
- Manage and resolve any discrepancies or changes
- Compliance with court ordered payroll matters
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met
- Manage, calculate, and process various special payments such as annual/monthly bonuses
- Must have experience in a cloud based payroll software
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
- Have extensive knowledge of Word and Excel (use of formulas, pivot tables, etc.), along with the correct use of discretion and confidentiality
- Be organized, tech savvy and take initiative
- Must thrive in a structured environment and be adaptable to change.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA Match
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Resources
A valid driver's license, proof of insurance, passing of pre-employment background checks and drug screen required.