Customer Service Representative
Looking for a career with a first-class provider of apartment homes and apartment management services? General Services Corporation (GSC) is looking for Customer Service Representative!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and assigning maintenance requests in compliance with environmental and OSHA regulations and company policies
- Maintaining resident service database
- Organize and maintain the service area
- Maintain parts and inventory
- Operate a multi-line telephone system and providing excellent customer service to our residents.
Successful candidates should have at least one year of general office work in a computerized environment, have excellent customer services skills, exceptional communication (both verbal and written) and be extremely organized. Warehouse experience is plus!
GSC believes in and fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that is reflected in our communities and team members.
Vision: To be a first-class provider of apartment homes and apartment management services.
Mission: To exceed the expectations of our residents in satisfying their community apartment needs. Our guiding principles are trust, honesty, integrity and ethical conduct. We believe that sensitivity and responsiveness to our residents are necessary to the growth and long-term success of our company.
GSC offers competitive compensation along with a full benefits package:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA Match
- Paid Holidays, Paid Sick and Paid Vacation
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Resources
A valid driver's license and proof of insurance required, along with a passing criminal background check and pre-employment drug testing.