Mindshare Evolve 2020
Small Print, Big information
- This scheme offers a 6-month mentoring programme, which in turn leads to an opportunity to become one of Mindshare’s apprentices.
- Applications close on the 11th November at 4pm sharp. You will need to tell us, if you were a brand what brand would you be, and why? It can be in any format.
- No qualifications needed, however you need to be the age of 18 by August 2020.
- You can be a fresh school leaver or completing your final years of education or you fancy a change in career. The only thing catch you can’t be degree educated, we have plenty of other roles suitable for university graduates.
- Visa sponsorship is not provided for this programme, we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.
Mindshare Evolve mentoring and apprenticeship programme
Are You? Eager to learn passionate, curious, analytical problem solver? Looking for a career that challenges you intellectually? Looking for a role where you get to work with some of the biggest brands in the world?
If you have answered YES to these questions, then being a part of Mindshare Evolve will be just up your street.
What is Mindshare Evolve? Being a part of Mindshare Evolve gives you the opportunity to be mentored by a senior Mindshare employee for a period of six months. As a mentee you’ll get to know different areas of the business and learn more about what a media agency does. Mindshare Evolve also includes a four-week internship where you can explore whether a career in media is for you. This journey with us will lead you to an opportunity to apply for Mindshare Evolve apprenticeship which in turn will open the doors to paid employment and recognised qualifications as well as placing you at the heart of our global media industry.
Who is Mindshare? Mindshare is a global media and marketing services company. We advise our clients on how and where to advertise helping them to achieve their key objectives for each marketing campaign, whether that is driving traffic to their website, promoting a new film, purchasing a product or simply increasing their brand awareness.
Why Mindshare? We are ‘Inventing the Future of Media.’ The world of media is changing at an ever-increasing pace and to succeed we need to be adaptive and inventive. That is why we need you on board – not only to respond to the changes but to make changes happen.
What now? Apply by telling us What brand you would be and why, it can be in any format as long as we can hear it, read it or see it. You can keep it traditional or you can be bold, brave and creative, as long as it’s no longer than 400 words or 2 minutes.
- NOVEMBER: Please apply by 11th November.
IGNITE: A two-day assessment centre held at Mindshare on 27th and 28th November to select our mentees.
- DECEMBER – MAY: Chosen mentees will attend one mentoring session a month at Mindshare. This will begin with a ‘meet your mentor’ session in December.
- MAY: Your time (exams, holidays, external commitments etc)
- JULY:Presentation and selection made for our Work experience candidates.
- AUGUST: 4 weeks work experience for chosen movement to work candidates. This will be 5 days a week and your lunch and travel expenses will be covered by Mindshare. At the end of the four weeks we will select our final 5 apprentices.
- SEPTEMBER: Apprenticeships begin. The Apprenticeship is 4 days a week working at Mindshare and 1 day a week studying. This is a 15-month course to gain a Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification through White Hat.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.