Director of Global Partnerships
Director of Global Partnerships
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company, delivering measurable results to our clients. Xaxis combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with a bright team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve higher ROI from their digital marketing campaigns. Xaxis works with over 2,700 clients across 47 markets in North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
At Xaxis, you will collaborate with a group of intelligent and dedicated co-workers who are passionate about driving meaningful outcomes for our clients. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
The Director of Global Partnerships will be responsible for working with global and regional and local stakeholders to define and execute our global partnership strategy. This is a critical role and provides the right candidate with an opportunity to have a strong impact on the overall Xaxis business. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, own and execute revenue driving strategic initiatives with key new and existing global partners that drive value for our markets and our clients
- Develop joint business plans with our key global partners based on input from key stakeholders that align with our core business objectives.
- Enable co-marketing activities that create a buzz in the market highlighting the differentiation and value we provide our clients
- Support assessment, engagement and contracting of relevant global partners capable of supporting our key initiatives
- Be the single point of contact externally and internally to identify, define and prioritize needs when it comes to global partnerships
- Define and own the vision of how to maximize the value of global partnerships for Xaxis’s portfolio of offerings
- Ensure our people are trained and certified on the latest capabilities from our partners
- Communicate our strategic partnership vison and cultivate key relationships with relevant internal stakeholders and external partners
- Work closely with the GroupM Partnership teams to represent Xaxis interest in relevant negotiations with common global partners
- Build awareness of Global Media Partnerships projects and capabilities across the Xaxis community
- Coordinate go-to-market plans with local teams in the context of our strategic joint business plans
- 7-10 years of experience in business development, partnerships or alliances roles within AdTech, Agency and/or Digital Publishing firms
- Experience in crafting complex business partnerships with demonstrated leadership in driving these business partnerships to success
- Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manor and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to drive collective success
- Solid understanding of the programmatic and digital media market landscape
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Able to influence decision makers and close using a proactive consultative approach
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA highly desirable
The position can be based in London UK, or New York, NY USA
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.