Wavemaker I Product Owner
We are Wavemaker – one of the world’s biggest media agencies. Our goal is more than just media and content – we strive to be our clients’ number one partner when it comes to data and technology.
We are also Wavemaker’s global research and development team, located in Warsaw. As a bunch of more than 50 software developers and data scientists, our job is to develop media planning tools and solutions for the whole agency.
We Are Looking For
We are now looking for an energetic Product Owner to join our team. The candidate should be eager to uncover what are the actual business needs of the agency and manage to guide the scrum teams towards satisfying those needs. This will be achieved through cooperating with the media planning teams around the world, finding loop-holes and optimization opportunities in how we and our clients use data.
- Being the first point of contact for our project stakeholders worldwide
- Define, plan, and prioritize the product backlog in cooperation with stakeholders
- Define and estimate user stories and schedule them for sprints within the Scrum team
- Define product quality strategy and measures for quality assurance
- Review of progress and reporting to the Stakeholders
- Research, analyze, and assist in the implementation of innovative methods around media planning
- Gather customer feedback and implement new solutions to satisfy customer needs
- Contribute to product quotes, various reports, and presentations
- 2-3 years’ experience in software (as project manager or product owner)
- Fluent command of English
- Working experience in team management and scrum methodology
- Experience of working with in-house IT teams and/or managing external suppliers
- Experience in agile software development
- Familiarity with marketing and media agency methodology
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in working within international environment
- Experience in managing several projects simultaneously
- Superb work ethics
- Ability to work efficiently under time pressure
- Attention to details.
- High motivation and work commitment
- Open to accept new challenges
- Open to cross-market collaboration including business trips
- Stable employment (full-time job contract) in a leading media agency in a multicultural environment
- Competitive salary (10000-12000 gross), depending on your skills and experience
- Wide range of benefits: private health care plan, insurance, sports card, fresh fruits.
- Great, positive and informal working atmosphere guaranteed
- Challenging work in a leading media agency on international research projects
Workplace near Pole Mokotowskie (Biały Kamień neighbourhood)