Ad Tech Assistant
Mediacom North are looking for an Ad Tech Assistant to join the rapidly expanding Business Intelligence team. If you’re passionate about technology, the internet and have a good eye for detail then this role is for you.
In this role you will be a key member of the Ad Tech Team, helping to manage our clients’ trafficking, tagging and be responsible for the effective execution of all digital display, VOD and other online campaign data setups. You will be responsible for ensuring we deliver best practice. You have a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi task. The role will require you to build and manage relationship both internally (client and investment team) and externally (clients and suppliers). Having worked in a similar role elsewhere you will be extremely knowledgeable within Google Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other web technologies.
- Smooth implementation, ad-trafficking and ad-management of all online advertising campaigns
- Timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with publisher specs and also brand policies
- Ensure appropriate tracking is in place for all relevant parties in order to accurately measure and help achieve campaign objectives
- Troubleshoot campaign delivery issues to help find solutions to delivery/performance issues
- To ensure efficient implementation of ad serving, web analytics, behavioural targeting and other optimisation technologies in the execution of digital advertising
- To be responsible for implementing campaigns in Google Campaign Manager or any other named 3rd party ad-servers
- To be able to test and install publisher pixels
- To load creative according to specifications
- To be able to manage workload ensuring all stakeholders are informed and clear on what is being delivered and when
- Experience of working directly with 3rd Party rich media vendors such as Google, Sizmek and Flashtalking
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or other Tag management plaftorms would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity and understanding of current digital advertising offerings and products.
- Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage expectations
- Able to develop relationships with internal team members
- Desire to learn and be part of a dynamic growing team
- Keen eye for finding where efficiencies can be made
- Genuine interest in the digital marketing industry with a solid commitment to a role in ad-operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work towards deadlines
- A mature individual who acts on their own initiative and assumes ownership of their work
- Team player who is dedicated to providing a consistently high level of service to all clients
- Passionate about maintaining a fully up-to-date knowledge of all ad-operations advancements, current and future trends
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.