Senior Marketing Analyst
If you’ve ever bought a Coke with your name on it, seen Alan Carr hijack an ad break, or witnessed a man in heels perform an #epic strut – then you’ve probably seen our work. We’re surrounded by adverts and Mediacom is the reason behind why, where and when you see them. We’re so successful at what we do that 1 in 3 adverts that you see across any form of media is a Mediacom placed Advert, and the reason for this? Our People.
A Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for working across all areas of an analytics project. Taking the lead in terms of managing the data collection, the modelling work and delegating to and coaching team members throughout a project. They will be a key day to day contact with clients. They will also play a large part in the project design and set up and the presenting back of their findings and recommendations.
Objective of Role:
- A Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for working across all areas of an analytics project
- Taking the lead in terms of managing the data collection, the modelling work and delegating to and coaching team members throughout a project.
- They will be a key day to day contact with clients.
- They will also play a large part in the project design and set up and the presenting back of their findings and recommendations.
- Degree in Economics, Maths, Stats or other analytical subject (2:1 or above)
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in analytics projects preferably of time series econometrics in the media or marketing industry
- Detailed media and marketing knowledge
- The ability to convert analysis into real world actionable solutions
- Good client facing skills, with the ability to explain complex analysis clearly
- Strong knowledge of Excel, common econometrics packages and PowerPoint
- Ambitious, determined and self-motivated
- Knowledge of Eviews, Access, SPSS, VBA and R
- Experience within other analytical techniques e.g. conjoint, forecasting, budget optimisations
- Experience of analytics projects across a range of different sectors
- An opportunity to work for the UKs largest media agency working with the best people, thinking and clients in the UK in a culture where we put People First
- The chance to work with some of the best brands and businesses in the UK across all categories with an amazing client list.
- You will work as part of a fantastic team and in a business that nurtures talent with the goal of progressing everyone.
Mediacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
If you have the skills and experience to apply for this exciting and challenging role, we would like to hear from you!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.