Biddable Account Exec Scheme
Biddable Account Executive
About the opportunity:
Working within the Biddable team, the successful candidate will spend their first 12 months rotating (according to client needs), across all biddable disciplines – Paid Search (PPC), Paid Social, Programmatic and Affiliates. They will be integral to achieving client goals by developing and optimizing biddable activities as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for digital media and be keen to develop a career within digital media.
How does the programme work?
It all starts with an assessment day, which gives your future team the opportunity to meet and interview you. Don’t worry! We’re nice people who want to learn more about you, understand your background, what drives you and whether you’ll fit in well into the team.
If successful, you’ll join us on a contact basis with an initial 3-month probation period.
- 1st Day will be about getting inducted by the HR team, getting a tour of the office, meeting your line manager and team, setting up the laptop and getting briefed about the client that you’ll be working on.
- 1st Week. You’ll complete the induction, get briefed on initial tasks and begin working with the team. It’s likely that you’ll also meet the client on the call or face to face!
- 1st Month. You’ll be qualified across relevant platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc. - depending on your rotation). You’ll have set up your first biddable campaigns and would have already started campaign optimisation for clients.
- 3 Months. What you’ll achieve in the first three months will vary person to person, the clients that you are working on and based on the rotation but broadly you’ll have achieved the following:
- Passed the relevant platform exams – Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and Google Analytics.
- You will have set up several campaigns yourself and successfully implemented optimisation projects.
- Presented back your optimisation project(s) to your team and client.
- You might even have built some tech which has helped deliver great results or reduced the time teams spend doing a particular task.
- Built friendships across your team, clients and wider agency.
- Had a few fantastic lunches with the client/ teams.
Who are we looking for?
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Able to communicate effectively, and work as part of a team
- Experience using basic features of PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel (e.g. Creating and formatting presentations, sorting and filtering data, creating graphs and tables)
- Any programming or coding knowledge would be beneficial, but not essential
- A can-do attitude, a desire to grow and ambition to achieve are KEY
Some key responsibilities:
- Complete daily performance checks to ensure campaigns are running effectively
- and within budget.
- Learn to identify and act upon budget optimisation requirements.
- Learn how biddable campaigns are tracked and measured across different channels
- Understand what your client’s key performance indicators (KPI) are and how to monitor these.
- Understand the role audiences play with biddable media targeting and campaign optimisation.
- Become confident in how to set up biddable campaigns, including structure, ad copy writing and keyword research.
- Identify the optimization levers available to improve biddable performance to meet your client’s KPIs.
- Understand the approach to preparing a media plan in response to a client’s brief.
- Deliver client reporting and analyse campaign results with a view to developing actionable insights.
- Working with media owners such as Google, Facebook, News Corporation and other key ad tech suppliers to receive support with running biddable campaigns.
- Complete the necessary specialist qualifications, e.g. Google Search Fundamentals and Advanced exams.
How to apply?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you be quick the role will be closing on Thursday 21st of November 9am.
To better your chances here are some top tips to help you stand out from the crowd, tailor your CV for the role.
- We would encourage you to write a brief cover letter or a message to our recruiters. If you are unsure what this message could include, consider any details in your background you would want to draw attention to or tell us quickly why you are amazing for the role.
- Double, triple check for any spelling or grammar mistakes, attention to detail is key within our industry.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in UK, without sponsorship. If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
Who we are:
Neo is part of Mindshare - one of the largest Media Agencies in the world. Neo is a fast growing, award-winning and energetic digital media agency specialising in Paid Search, SEO, Display, Analytics, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, DRTV, Radio & Print.
We have a young, vibrant and culturally diverse team of friendly, professional individuals who also like to have fun. Our client relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional attitude and approach.
With 40+ offices worldwide and 1,000+ employees we are one of the largest digital media networks in the world. We deal with global and European clients including Nestlé, BP, Dyson, Sage, Mazda, Norweigan Cruise Lines and HSBC and are looking for motivated individuals to help us continue to grow and assist in developing digital strategy for our clients.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central London.
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
- We also have a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
“Since joining Neo, I have worked with market leading brands across various verticals and learning a huge amount not only about digital, but brands in general. The friendships and company culture are second to none and it has been absolute pleasure working with intelligent like-minded people.” - Andrew
“My role as a Biddable Account Executive at NEO has been proved to be an ideal choice for starting my career in the media industry. It has provided me with the opportunity to work with several clients and big brands, while working in a friendly, multicultural environment with young people. Also, the opportunity NEO offers to expose yourself to different channels is definitely a plus and it has challenged me to develop my knowledge further and find what I like the most.” – Anastasia
“Having joined Neo as a Biddable Executive in 2018, I’ve had the pleasure of diving in deep in the world of display and social, where we have run some truly pioneering work for our clients and even got a marketing performance award nomination. I feel like I’m constantly learning and couldn’t be happier with the decision!”– James
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.