Mindshare | International Strategic Planning H/F
International Strategic Planner H/F
Ø The agency
A subsidiary of WPP, GroupM is the world leader in consulting and advertising space purchasing and supports its advertisers in promoting their brands.
Present in more than 80 countries, we work with renowned clients in a wide range of industries. In France, we are present through the KR WaveMaker, Mediacom, Mindshare, Neo and Keyade agencies (1000 employees).
Our agency is a one of a kind agency: dedicated to one of the biggest brand in the luxury sector, it is a combination of talent from agencies within WPP from media, digital, social to creative experts.
We have media at heart, but the work we do goes beyond media to influence our brand’s strategy globally.
We are an international team of 20 people : your colleagues will come from everywhere and we work on Asian countries as much as on European or American countries.
If you love to push boundaries and do work that has true meaning in the luxury category, you’ll feel right at home.
Ø The mission
- In charges of annual media strategy for the 3 divisions (F&B, WFJ, Fashion) under the supervision of the Global Head of Strategy
o Key role in collaboration with account teams to drive our annual strategic answers from insights generation to campaigns performances analysis or markets best practices in order to fuel the overall strategy architecture and media guidelines
o Follow up of the strategy in key markets to understand how they implement it and what they do differently.
o Lead the annual wrap-up strategy deck to be shared with our client global divisions
- Campaigns strategy: Help the account teams, on a day to day basis, understand, challenge and answer client’s briefs on their upcoming campaigns while improving our media approach and guidelines
- Insights search: Use available tools (qualitative and quantitative such as ad hoc studies, media spends reports, social listening etc.) to provide a better understanding of our consumers & competitors to fuel our media approaches.
NETWORK & COMMUNITY :
- Organize every two months, a call with strategists all over the world to exchange on key topics for the brand, global updates or local best practice sharing.
- Key contact for local strategists for any question or request.
- Coordinate & animate the TEAMS strategy account/community
- Best cases building: Spot interesting campaigns from the industry and deep-dive into them to understand what our competitors are doing (from a media & creative perspective)
- Provide inspiration: Through the management of a weekly newsletter feed the internal team and client’s teams with innovative initiatives coming from publishers, brands or consumers
- Build trends reports on key industry events (Vivatech, lions Cannes, CES, etc) to be presented to the global team & client.
Ø Your profile
- 6-8 years of experience in media agencies.
- International profile with experience on global/international accounts
- fluent in English
- You are curious, have a strong interest for luxury & beauty and have an appetite to learn more
- You know how to summarize complicated ideas in a few impactful PowerPoint slides
- Strong capability on Excel
- Comfortable with competitive & insights media tools (TGI, Mxplorer, Adscope, etc) as well as market & business data ( euromonitor, mintel, npd)
- You are fun to work with and enjoy being part of a team
- Client facing role, strong ability to defend your POV and convince.
- Position :
o Management of an intern.
o Direct supervision of the Global Head of Strategy