Role TitleAV Assistant
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX is one of the fastest growing agencies in the world. As an agency that is just shy of ten years old, we were born in the digital age.
This means our approach of truly integrating data into everything we do is unencumbered by the siloes and ways of working of traditional agencies. This is what enables us to achieve our purpose: which is to help brands grow in the modern media landscape and new customer reality in which we live.
The agency is designed to think audience first – to face into disruption. We use data signals to understand the flow of audiences, and build communications systems that balance the need to build and convert demand.
We turn real behavioural data into actionable human insight that informs all communications at both strategic & implementational levels. This means that we’re geared toward business growth, not just media growth.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to work with some of the agencies biggest clients.
The & Partnership manages creative, media and content for Toyota and Lexus, having setup a bespoke integrated network for the brand called &Toyota. M/SIX is a key part of that, planning and buying all media across the UK and Europe.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to work with one of the most forward thinking global clients. With the European hub setup in London, most time will be spent with the AV Team at our office adjacent to Charlotte Street. There will also be the opportunity to spend some time with a team placed at the heart of the action alongside the client marketing team at Toyota’s head office. This is a unique position, allowing fantastic client contact.
Talk Talk - This telecom giant provides the UK with Phone, Broadband, TV and Mobile solutions for the home and work with over five million customers across the nation. This is a joint account across The &Partnership benefiting from integrated creative and media buying at m/Six through its client hub Team Talk Talk.
The purpose of the AV assistant role is to:
• Support the team to deliver innovative and ambitious broadcast solutions that deliver clients objectives and broadcast KPIs – across TV, radio, cinema and VOD.
• Work collectively with the team to deliver required buying results
Commercial and strategic edge
• Deliver agreed buying targets
• Deliver 100% accurate invoices and meet agreed timelines
• Support the team for audience research to help develop effective media plans
• Get brief from AV manager and planners – challenge and ask questions to make sure all required detail is there eg KPIs, time-lengths
• Work with team to put together a creative and innovative broadcast plan
• Learn broadcast media and tools inside out and use to execute excellent plans and delivery
• Collaborate with planning team and other experts through regularly to provide right specialist knowledge and brief response
• Maintain relationships with media owners ensuring knowledge of up to date media solutions
• Ensure buying targets are met
• Where necessary inform clients of updated plans and communicate to trading team
• Implement efficient billing process
• Co-ordinate the pulling together of relevant PCA data for client feedback and audits
• Energised and enthusiastic
• Creative and innovative
• Communication across all levels
• Numerate and analytical
• Planned and organised
• Passion, proactive, inquisitive
• Open to new ways of thinking and doing things
The AV Team
Our team is responsible for investing circa £90m of our client’s money across TV, Cinema, Radio and Video each year. Our biggest clients include TalkTalk, Just Eat, Toyota, Lexus and News UK (The Sun and The Times).
Client spends on digital video are growing significantly, and an ever greater agency focus is placed on developing our key strategies across this area. The gap is closing between linear/live TV advertising and digital video, so we constantly revaluate our position to have an integrated approach across these mediums and the wider digital landscape.
This position provides a great opportunity for someone to be part of a close-knit and fun team with a strong level of independence, with the team having already grown significantly since its inception. We have a great track record of reward and progression, making M/six the ideal place to develop your career.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.