BI Analyst Developer
BI Solutions Team | Prime Objectives:
- Promote & maintain data integrity
- Solve client problems through data solutions & insight.
- Measure & optimise the effectiveness of our clients’ business activities with us.
- Make a difference and add value to everything we do.
- Be enthusiastic & passionate about data and continually develop our BI platform.
Our BI Solutions team are responsible for delivering industry-leading insight and analysis to our ever-growing client portfolio. We use Google Cloud (migrating from SQL) to build rich databases, transforming and moulding data from a variety of sources, such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and client data. We then transform this data into graphically engaging BI solutions that provide meaningful and relevant insights to our clients and internal teams.
As a BI Analyst Developer, you’ll be the link between our development and visualisation functions. Working across the team and the wider business, gathering requirements from client teams and other stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving the creation of flexible, data-driven solutions that make it easy for non-analysts to understand. Captivating your audience through brilliant visual representations of data that measure the impact of business activities, ensuring we continue to be the best at what we do.
This is an exciting data-driven role and we’re looking for someone to take it to the next level. Solving complex problems is something you do for fun. You possess great attention to detail and a precise eye for presenting data in strong, visually striking ways and a flair for working on the SQL BI stack. You will have the determination to advance our BI & dashboard platform, constantly coming up with new ideas and helping us to add even more value to our clients.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to become part of one of the most innovative and progressive Media agencies in the world! You’ll have opportunities to gain exposure to our tech, our amazing internal teams and our industry-leading clients and the chance to build your career & your future the way you want it!
About the person we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical/developer role with an emphasis on data solutions
- Working knowledge of any cloud data platform (GCP, Azure, AWS etc)
- A practical working knowledge of the SQL stack
- Experience of reporting BI tools - ideally Tableau and potentially R-Shiny, SSRS, Qliksense, Power BI
- Knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, DataStudio & DoubleClick
- A good understanding of business performance metrics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to data integrity
- The ability to manage projects and processes independently
- Willingness and capability to support junior colleagues
If you have the skills and experience required for this challenging and exciting role, we would like to hear from you!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.