Mindshare | Media "Performance" Account Manager H/F
MEDIA “PERFORMANCE” ACCOUNT MANAGER
Filiale de WPP, GroupM est le leader mondial en conseil et achat d’espaces publicitaires et accompagne ses annonceurs dans la promotion de leurs marques.
Présent dans plus de 80 pays, nous travaillons avec des clients de renom dans des secteurs d’activité diversifiés. En France, nous sommes présents au travers des agences KR WaveMaker, Mediacom, Mindshare, Néo et Keyade (1000 collaborateurs).
Mindshare is looking for a Media Account Manager to build strategy and manage of digital media campaigns for the French market. You will be part of a growing integrated agency team (dedicated client’s team of media/creative specialists). Those digital specialists bringing together a wide range of thinking for strategic planning, media planning, content development integrated. Our client is the world’s pre-eminent IT company.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital paid media and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue and how smart interplay between content, messaging and media plays a role in our client’s success. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our communications campaigns. French & English speaker and writer.
- Direct relationship with french clients, on the division's performance only (day to day contact)
- Lead acquisition strategy for the several products brands through several campaigns every quarter.
- Writing and presenting agency deliverables to the client (recommendations, media plans, media reports, media campaign reports)
- Animation/coordination of the team of digital experts integrated or partners
- Build the media plan in buying and negotiating with partners
- Collection and aggregation of campaign performances on monthly basis (from Dashboard, Adserver, Partners)
- Monitoring analyze and optimizing the performance of media campaigns
- Strong respect of deadlines, then several agency and client processes
- Buying & Invoicing follow-up
* Tracking is done by a dedicated and integrated team
- Detail oriented and solid organizational skills
- Independent thinker and able to work autonomously
- Understand digital tactics (a strong digital paid media experience is recommended)
- Analytical mindset and interested in data driven media planning
- Fluent in French & professional English (speaking & writing)
- International mindset
- Able to develop strong relationships with clients, and internally across the network
- Demonstrated ability to establish a good level of trust and creditability internally and externally
Please send your CV/resume to Adrien Lepage: Adrien.Lepage@mindshareworld.com