Digital Performance Manger
Digital Performance Manager
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX are one of the world’s fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies, having doubled in size in the last two years. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners within The&Partnership, but our joint venture with WPP means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM’s market-leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As both The&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at EA, News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has one key ambition: to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
We are Energetic, Pioneering and Honest. These are specific to us, and reflect the culture of the agency and significantly the behaviours we seek out day to day within the business. We want to encourage individual Energy to all projects, to be Pioneering within our industry, and regularly receive Honest, and clear feedback.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and talented digital performance manager to join our rapidly growing performance team. The purpose of this role is to work predominantly on a large newly won retail account (across EMEA); however due to the current volume of new business wins your remit could well cross into other clients/ sectors.
The digital performance manager is a pivotal role acting as the lynchpin between channel speciliasts at m/SIX (including PPC, programmatic display, social, seo) and the day-to-day client contact; working with the digital lead to deliver brilliant basics and innovation across digital.
The digital performance manager will ensure all client briefs are addressed and responded to in an efficient and timely manner, helping to coordinate all parties involved and ensuring submitted media plans are both accurate and impactful.
The position will be vital in keeping the digital lead (your direct report) up-to-speed with all client developments and helping to maintain a collaborative working environment with all teams.
- The key client responsibilities of this role will be:
* Acting as the main liaison for both day-to-day m/SIX specialists and client lead
* Responsible for taking briefs and providing integrated responses from client and overarching account teams
* QC of reporting/ plans and financial documentation
* Leading of fortnightly calls / mthly performance calls/ quarterly performance reviews
* Owner of media plans (compiling, presenting and managing planned activity)
* Owner of financial processes and reconciliation
* Owner of channel education/ inductions for client
* Line management of execs as necessary. Ensuring output from more junior team members is checked and accurate.
* Contribute to new business and projects within the agency as and when appropriate
This role directly reports to the Digital Performance Lead
Digital Performance Executive
Core Competencies and skills required
- Numerically minded
- Proven experience in running and planning digital media – in particular PPC (search and shopping)/Paid Social/ Programmatic; knowledge of Amazon Marketing Solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO (both on and off site)
- Strong knowledge of tracking and adserving technologies, in particular Doubleclick
- Previous use of on-site analytics such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Excellent levels of communication – both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, energetic and up for the challenge
- Strong client facing skills
- Team player
- Ability to speak other languages would be a benefit
Finally, we’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital media, especially performance marketing. Must be highly organised, can motivate others and knows how to prioritise a variable workload.
What Success Looks Like:
- Ensuring brilliant basics are carried out across the account
- Achieving and maintaining strong client satisfaction scores
- Positive feedback from your peers
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.