Business Intelligence Assistant
This is an entry-level role salary £20-£23K
About the role:
Our BI Solutions team are responsible for delivering industry-leading insight and analysis to our ever-growing client portfolio. We use the SQL stack to build rich databases, transforming and moulding data from a variety of sources, such as Google Analytics, Campaign Manager and client data. We then build this data into graphically engaging BI solutions that provide meaningful and relevant insights to our clients and internal teams.
In this newly formed, entry-level role, you will support the BI Solutions team with a vast array of interesting and challenging tasks. Working alongside our data and analytical experts on client projects, you will have the opportunity to learn and progress and become an integral part of the team that are the gatekeepers of our most precious asset. You will work closely with your peers, learning and understanding what we do and becoming the first line of defence for any low-level data or technical issues from our clients or internal teams.
Solving problems is something you do for fun and you possess great attention to detail. You will have the determination to become an expert in our BI & data platforms and help us add even more value to our clients. You’ll support our internal and client teams where required and work closely with the wider BI Team to share ideas and best practice. Working openly and transparently as one team with the MediaCom family.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of one of the most innovative and progressive Media agencies in the world. You’ll gain exposure to our tech, our amazing internal teams, our industry-leading clients and the chance to build your career & your future the way you want it.
The person we’re looking for will…
- Be looking to start a career in Business Intelligence
- Have an analytical mind and laser-sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrate a love for data and a drive to exceed expectations
- Show a keen interest in SQL and other programming languages like Python or R
- Be curious to explore new technologies such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Have knowledge of BI Visualisation tools and be keen to become an expert in BI
- Have some knowledge of platforms such as Google Analytics & DoubleClick (Advantageous)
- Be a good communicator and a people-person
- Become the first line of support for low-level data and technical queries
- Possess a well organised and proactive approach to any tasks
- Have an appetite to evolve your skillset and embrace new technology to help drive the BI Solutions team forward
If you have the skills and experience for this exciting and challenging role, we would like to hear from you!
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at MediaCom
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.