About our Company in Italy
- GroupM is the media holding of the WPP Group. The agencies Wavemaker, Mindshare, Mediacom are powered by GroupM and everyone fits themselves into the market with different skills and competences.
- GroupM is the world’s leading media investment management group. We have the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences and outcomes. We have the power to reach and engage audiences most effectively and efficiently. Our vision is to be unrivaled in everything we do. We’re game-changers. We use our leadership, inventiveness and scale to drive advantage for our clients, partners and our people. We collaborate across the globe and our group to unlock new opportunities and deliver advantage.
- Our strengths are focused on the creation of purchasing and advertising planning, econometrics models, performance marketing, digital media and big data management. Finally, we offers our competences about entertainment, content and about return on investments analysis.
- We would like to improve our smart, agile and provocative team to stand out in a fast and revolutionary market.
- If you believe on a dynamic point of view; if you’re ready to increase yourself everyday; if it’s time to bet on your potential.
- Working in the media industry never gets boring, we hire people who take the job seriously, but don’t take themselves too seriously.
Express your talent. We’re ready, and you?
The DMP Specialist will be part of Data & Insight, a division of [m]Platform, GroupM’s worldwide service organisation comprised of analysts, data strategists, product specialists and media experts.
He/She will focus in particular on providing end-to-end consultancy services to GroupM clients, working with the clients and the teams within GroupM and agencies to make sure the project is a success and delivers the expected results.
The successful candidate is a person with a very solid tech background, experience with one or more DMP platforms and proven project management skills.
- Hold responsibility for a number of client consultancy projects
- Guide GroupM customers through the selection and adoption of a proprietary DMP
- Support clients with DMP implementation, troubleshooting and day-to-day activities
- Work with clients to design their DMP taxonomies and audience segmentation
- Advise clients on best course of action for workflows, data collection and data activation
- Liaise with a number of business partners and tech vendors, in both Italian and English
- Manage relationship with clients and vendors involved in the different projects
- Coordinate relevant activities with the other departments involved (Agency, AdOps, IT, Marketing etc)
- Solid experience with one or more DMP (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, Adform etc)
- Knowledge of the AdTech and MarTech environment (DSP, SSP, CRM etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT)
- Exceptional analytical skills and impressive attention to details
- Fluent Business English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in a Technology role
- Ability to manage different projects at once
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience within the Consultancy and/or Service industries
Place of Work