AV Account Executive
About the Opportunity
The Account Executive position focusses on supporting the Account Manager in the delivery AV campaigns across a range of clients in different sectors (automotive to retail to travel). Responsible for booking AV campaigns, and dealing with media owners to extract the greatest value for our clients, the successful applicant will be dealing with highly media literate clients, who will expect the highest in professionalism and knowledge of the dynamic and fast-moving AV market.
A Day in the Life: Working in a close-knit AV planning and buying team of approximately 7 people, your clients are likely to consist of: Ford, Marks and Spencer’s, Booking.com and Superdrug. Your primary responsibilities will include the day to day running of the accounts across all AV media. This will range from booking and monitoring TV airtime to the set up and reporting of VOD and radio campaigns. We would expect the successful applicant to be able to multi-task while working under tight deadlines and still be able to find time to enjoy good business relationships with internal and external contacts.
3 best things about the job:
- Working with huge, globally known brands
- Working on the frontline of a rapidly changing and evolving industry
- Social opportunities such as team or work events as well as access to a huge training resource
Since joining Mindshare almost two years ago now, I have learned more than I had ever imagined. I feel immersed in my work here and the best part is that it is an ever-changing industry; there is always more to learn and always a different way to approach the job. Mindshare is a great company to begin a media career as it is known worldwide and the training it offers is unlimited.
What we’re looking for in you
- A curious approach to problem solving and strong attention to detail
- High degree of numeracy and a working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Watertight administration
- An ability to communicate with people at all levels and build relationships both internally and externally
- Timely & accurate delivery of all reporting output
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our Mindshare benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central London
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
- We also have a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
Mindshare sits in the space where data, content and technology collide. We are a leading global marketing and media services network with billings of more than £23billion worldwide. The network consists of 97 offices in 67 countries throughout the USA, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific; each dedicated to forging competitive marketing advantage for businesses and their brands.
We invest heavily in staff development. Training is extensive from the most junior level with mock pitches, cross-media training, and learning modules in conjunction with the GroupM University. We work hard to create a coaching culture across the agency and have launched training programmes including a “Future Leaders Programme” which is a 12-month modular learning course designed to accelerate staff development and to expose employees to new areas of the business, and in January 2012 Huddle was launched- an innovative future planning discussion collaborating across our global network. Find out more here: www.mindshareworld.com/uk/about/huddle
It’s not all work here - Mindshare hold social events for everyone including festive and summer parties and monthly get-togethers. February 2012 saw Mindshare’s first subsidised ski-trip, which was a roaring success and is now into its 6th year!
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.