Biddable Director - Manchester
Biddable Director Manchester Job Spec
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX are one of the world’s fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies, having doubled in size in the last two years. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners within The&Partnership, but our joint venture with WPP means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM’s market-leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As both The&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at EA, News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has one key ambition: to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
We are Energetic, Pioneering and Honest. These are specific to us and reflect the culture of the agency and significantly the behaviours we seek out day to day within the business. We want to encourage individual Energy to all projects, to be Pioneering within our industry, and regularly receive Honest, and clear feedback.
What is the role?
We’re looking for a Biddable specialist to lead the biddable strategy and approach for a leading client. Our solution is to genuinely work as an extension of their marketing team, so the candidate needs to think and act cross-channel, have a desire to be client facing and have the ability, gravitas and expertise to work hand in hand with senior clients as well within the wider agency team.
The candidate will be responsible for the strategic direction and delivery of the account, working closely with the wider creative and planning teams to ensure there is a single view across all digital activity.
This role requires someone who is data-driven and understands attribution and audiences, has experience working across paid search and biddable social media with large, integrated budgets and a proven record delivering against brand and DR targets.
We want someone who can help deliver against client expectations and become an integral member of the team. You will be the main point of contact for up-skilling and training the external client teams as well as internal teams on biddable media, and new opportunities across all biddable channels. Most importantly, you will be as ambitious as we are and want to create award-winning, commercially effective work for the client.
Reporting into: Digital Performance Lead
- Ensure the smooth running and consistent delivery of biddable (search and social) campaigns, managing the client’s biddable investment and ensure that this is delivering to core KPIs
- Utilise all data sources to provide insight to client and to enhance biddable strategies
- Be the digital point of contact for all client related biddable questions
- Review current account set-up and improve/add layer of innovation and sophistication to the accounts
- Offer insight and innovative ideas to client
- Make and implement recommendations for campaigns
- Work closely with clients and internal stakeholders on new campaigns and activities
- Ensure internal processes are effective and adhered to
- Work collaboratively to ensure excellence in biddable media management, innovation and client servicing is delivered as agreed
- Managing direct reports
Who are you?
- An excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- You will be passionate about all things digital
- You will have strong commercial acumen
- You will be someone who is proactive and inquisitive
- You will be analytically and numerically minded
- You be super organised with excellent attention to detail
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.