The Team and Role Objective
Xaxis works in partnership with GroupM agencies to provide market leading campaign solutions for its clients across a wide range of digital media channels. Xaxis has various tactical delivery strategies that it can employ depending on the brief received from its agency partners. The Account Management team is responsible for the successful planning and execution of these strategies across that range of channels in line with the brief received.
To that end there are four primary functions:
The Engagement Managing group does this by reviewing the brief as received and applying their own expertise to select the appropriate Xaxis products to meet the brief. The Engagement Managing group will as much as possible do this by choosing from the set of well supported Xaxis Product offering.
Another of the Engagement Managing group functions is the ability to project manage the campaigns going live. This includes all components of the plan across all channels and all delivery technologies. This function requires top-class attention to detail, confidence and organisation to ensure that all in-house teams provide what is needed to get the campaign live.
The Engagement Managing group team has ultimate responsibility for campaign delivery and pacing. The Engagement Managing team also has ultimate responsibility of monitoring performance vs agreed KPIs and ensuring that action is taken in the event of underperformance. In order to do this the team (team executives) is responsible for maintaining and monitoring cross plan campaign delivery reports.
End Of Campaign
The final task for the Engagement Managing group (by virtue of their ultimate ownership of campaign delivery) is to pull insight reports from the Insight and Analysis tools to prepare the information that has to be presented to the agency/client. The Engagement Managing group is also charged with billing and agency reconciliation.
- Long term budget planning with agency client teams
- Work with agency and relevant internal teams to up-sell and cross-sell (and secure re-bookings)
- Request / chase RFP’s from agency buyers on existing clients
- Answer RFP’s from agency buyers on existing clients
- Support Head of Xaxis in the approach of briefs with strategic vision to justify use of Xaxis products and with the support of relevant internal teams
- Add commentary and interpretation to insight reports and present to agency (w/ Insight and Analytics)
- Monitor Xaxis commercial success on each campaign
- Responsible and accountable for monitoring performance KPIs ensuring that action is taken in the event of under-performance
- Manage Optimisation Levers.
- Foster good working relationships with agency teams & manage their expectations
- Ensure agencies receive a high level of client service
- Deliver reports to agencies with insightful commentary and analysis on a regular basis
- Troubleshoot pixel issues with publishers and internal teams
End of Campaign
- Lead reconcile delivery with agency teams
- Provide Insight Reports as agreed by Planning
- Retention of business due to excellent campaign delivery and results
Education, skills and behaviours:
- Native Romanian;
- 2+ year of experience on a similar role;
- Agency & network strategic experience;
- Experience in managing key clients and maintain long term external client relationships;
- Experience of multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success;
- Strong understanding of online media market, dynamics and competition;
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar;
- Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Strong planning & implementation skills;
- Strong knowledge of competitive insights tools (preferred but not required);
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set;
- Good understanding of the RTB, exchange, network and display spac;
- Ability to identify & deal with potential areas of conflict;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Show ambition to take ownership of challenges;
- Team player, can-do attitude, enthusiastic.