Project Manager - People & Knowledge
GroupM is seeking a dynamic Business Operations Project Manager to become an integral part of our Business Operations Team in Lisbon, Portugal (Portuguese language required).
We value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in our projects. You will become part of a dynamic, experienced and friendly professional environment with a strong results commitment, that is thriving and developing focused on innovation and discovery.
The primary focus of your mission will be to develop knowledge management strategies, identify training needs and develop effective and interactive technology and people training programs and materials to support development of digital practices. On the other hand, you will be assisting the Business Operations team with all tasks related to talent, knowledge and billing processes.
What we expect from you:
- Directly collaborate with leaders to identify areas for improvement, assess the current and future training needs of the organization as a whole and select appropriate and effective training methodologies and activities
- Develop, assess and improve training materials, either directly or working with subject-matter experts to create suitable course content.
- Oversee training schedules along with practice leads and company leadership, ensuring that programs are delivered on time and according to internal timelines
- Directly lead training sessions or provide direct coaching and leadership to the training team, advising them on how to best incorporate activities and materials
- Assist in preparation of a training budget, assess training program’s impact to ensure materials are effective and establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for their initiatives aligned with a company’s mission and objectives.
- Assist in talent acquisition process together with practice leads: outlining job description, sourcing candidates, setting up interviews, collecting and maintaining records meticulously organized.
- Articulating talent onboarding formalities with all necessary internal departments – HR (gathering necessary documents for hiring), IT (inform about leavers/joiners, software/hardware requests, network accesses, seating arrangements), Finance (timesheet and holidays system access…), internal teams (onboarding procedures, training sessions…)
- Lead the onboarding process of new talent and assist current employees with all HR and Training related topics
- Support Business Operations team with end of month billing processes and all supplier management procedures
- Build strong productive relationships with the managers and staff within the Business and across specialist teams
A bit about yourself:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience working in training development and admin support in a multi-project environment with challenging timeframes and deliverables.
- Have some knowledge of the concepts and tools relevant to Advertising and Media organizations
- Outgoing and analytical thinker with a passion for helping people improve
- Be creative, proactive, logical and innovative and will not just accept the status quo
- Be highly results driven, self-learner and with the energy and determination to succeed in a very fast paced environment
- Obsession with organization (either for managing highly complex training schedules, keeping employee information safe or reducing billing end of month time processes) and reliability (you will be entrusted with very sensitive information) is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, capable of working with people at all levels within and external to the business
- Possession of great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities and a capacity to inspire and motivate others.
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. Our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com