Digital Performance Executive
Who are m/SIX?
m/SIX are one of the world’s fastest-growing media planning & buying agencies, having doubled in size in the last two years. Our international network now comprises over 40 offices across 3 continents.
We have a unique proposition and ownership structure, which is fundamental to how we operate for our clients. We are majority owned by our partners within The&Partnership, but our joint venture with WPP means that we are able to offer a true ‘best of both worlds’ advantage. This means a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture, whilst providing full access to GroupM’s market-leading pricing, data and technology assets.
As both The&Partnership and m/SIX we have therefore created new models and ways of working which are leading the industry in defining the agency of the future. This means solutions built bespoke for clients’ individual needs, inclusive of all necessary disciplines and working to one bottom line. Creatives, strategist, analysts, investment and production teams working together, with data and technology at the centre. These teams are often implanted directly within the client marketing teams: in the UK we have fully embedded teams at EA, News UK, Talk Talk and Toyota/Lexus. The impact of this has been transformational on our clients’ business.
As a direct outcome of this progressive & transformational agenda, m/SIX has one key ambition: to be the most important place in the careers of our people.
We are Energetic, Pioneering and Honest. These are specific to us, and reflect the culture of the agency and significantly the behaviours we seek out day to day within the business. We want to encourage individual Energy to all projects, to be Pioneering within our industry, and regularly receive Honest, and clear feedback.
We are looking for a bright and skilled digital performance executive to join our rapidly growing performance team. You’ll work across a number of key performance accounts within retail, luxury and other industry sectors.
The Performance Executive is responsible for assisting the Performance Manager with digital campaigns, day-to-day administrative duties assisting on central and local ad hoc projects and co-ordinating responses from digital specialists at m/SIX.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital media, especially performance marketing. Must be highly organised and knows how to prioritise a variable workload. This person will get exposure across multiple disciplines and it’s a great role to learn and develop.
- Assisting the Performance Manager on administrative duties including finance, presentation prep
- Coordination and set up of internal, supplier and client meetings
- Collating and producing weekly reporting data and commentary
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key digital partners
- Researching and highlighting advances in performance marketing to the wider team
- Alongside the digital performance manager analyse campaign results and creating actionable insights and learnings to feed into the digital specialists and future campaigns
- Helping to produce post-campaign analysis (PCAs) and quarterly reviews (QBRs)
- Ensuring that each channel is adhering to processes (reconciling spend, trafficking correctly etc)
- Helping the digital performance lead in ad-hoc tasks i.e. researching and highlighting advances in performance marketing to the wider team
- Working with account teams, digital specialists and local m/SIX markets on ad hoc tasks
- Developing digital knowledge via training courses and meetings with key vendors
This role reports directly to the Digital Performance Manager
Core Competencies and skills required
- A digital assistant/executive with +1 years’ experience who aspires to be a digital generalist rather than a channel specialist. You may already work in a programmatic or biddable team and want to leave behind activation and focus more on the bigger picture, learning about multiple digital channels
- Personable and good at building relationships as you will be required to work with a broad-range of stakeholders; you collaborate well with others
- Have an interest in working on cross-market, international accounts
- Good understanding of paid digital channels especially traditional performance channels (certification in Google Ads/ Facebook is preferential)
- You have a high attention to detail, can spot trends / anomalies
- Proficient at Excel (e.g. pivot tables) and PowerPoint, preferable
- Passion for digital
- Strong communicator as you will be speaking to a wide range of people, some of whom English is not their first language
What Success Looks Like:
- Ensuring brilliant basics are carried out across the account
- Achieving and maintaining strong client satisfaction scores
- Positive feedback from your peers
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.