Wavemaker I Scrum Master
We are Wavemaker – one of the world’s biggest media agencies. Our goal is more than just media and content – we strive to be our clients’ number one partner when it comes to data and technology.
We are also Wavemaker’s global research and development team, located in Warsaw. As a bunch of more than 30 software developers and data scientists, our job is to develop media planning tools and solutions for the whole agency.
We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join the team of developers and data scientists focused on helping our clients to optimize their digital marketing.
Scrum Master's responsibility is to help the scrum team achieve its goals. Supports Self-organization and continuous improvement cycle, implements Scrum practices and eliminates impediments.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Ensure that the team follow the agile value and principles
- Make sure that spring objectives are met
- Support release planning
- Remove impediments
- Help managing communication and status reporting within the organization
- Facilitate continuous improvement
We look for the following:
- 1 year working experience as a Scrum Master
- Good understanding of roles and responsibilities of scrum team members
- Encourage the team to get things done
- Flawless communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to track status of the team's work and to switch context
- Interest in software engineering
- Good command of English both in speech and writing
- Has agile mindset, takes ownership, has positive attitude and high energy
- Technical background is a plus
- Competitive salary, depending on your skills and experience (8000-10000 PLN net)
- B2B contract
- Flexible working hours