Programmatic Account Manager, Neo Media World
About Neo Media World and the opportunity
A fantastic opportunity for a Programmatic Account Manager has arisen at Neo, as we reimagine the way we deliver programmatic strategy and execution within our unique and highly successful Centre of Excellence model.
Neo Media World is part of Mindshare one of the largest Media Agencies in the world.
We are a fast growing, award-winning and energetic digital media agency specialising in Paid Search, SEO, Display, Analytics, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, DRTV, Radio & Print.
We have a young, vibrant and culturally diverse team of friendly, professional individuals who also like to have fun. Our client relationships are some of the longest standing in the industry and require a meticulous and professional attitude and approach.
With 40+ offices worldwide and 1000+ employees we are one of the largest digital media networks in the world. We deal with global and European clients including Nestlé, Sage, Mazda, Norwegian Cruise Lines, HSBC and All Saints and are looking for motivated individuals to help us continue to grow and assist in developing digital strategy for our clients.
Testimonial: “Since joining Neo, I have worked with market leading brands across various verticals and learning a huge amount not only about digital, but brands in general. The friendships and company culture are second to none and it has been absolute pleasure working with intelligent like-minded people.”
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading brands
- Career advancement opportunities as part of a rapidly growing team
- Become a part of the worlds largest media buying group.
Some key responsibilities
- Hands on programmatic campaign execution – from build, through optimisation and reporting.
- Complete daily performance checks to ensure campaigns are running efficiently, to target and within budget.
- Deliver client reporting and analyse campaign results with a view to developing actionable insights.
- Understand what your client’s key performance indicators (KPI) are, how to monitor and work towards these.
- Work as part of the team to make evaluations and recommendations regarding ad tech partners across the stack to ensure NEO clients are taking advantage of the latest advancements in programmatic buying.
- Manage and develop the Programmatic Account Executive, ensuring they are given clear guidance and feedback as they work towards achieving their career goals and ambitions.
What we’re looking for in you
- Account Manager level experience from within a programmatic trading environment, preferably agency side with a practical buying and optimisation skillset.
- The ability to build, traffic and optimise campaigns within DSP platforms (DV 360 + The Trade Desk beneficial but not essential)
- A strong understanding of programmatic best practises and how they are delivered cross channel
- Familiarity with ad tech solutions, rich media vendors and the wider programmatic space.
- Analytically minded, a strong attention to detail and the ability to identify trends within data sets
- Cool under pressure with excellent time management skills. .
- A positive attitude, a desire to grow and ambition to achieve are KEY
What’s in it for you
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty of fantastic benefits to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central London
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
- We also have a range of on-site services including discounted restaurant, free bar, health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.