Integrated Media Manager
The Integrated Media Manager assists the Client Leadership Director in managing client relationships on assigned accounts with key responsibility for media plan creation and implementation, in addition to coaching a team.
- Manage multiple clients and work under pressure to deliver integrated solutions across offline and online channels
- Develop and maintain client relationships; attend, present and provide counsel at all significant agency-client media meetings.
- Work hand in hand with partners ranging from creative agencies, event agencies and other production houses
- Produce a cohesive media plan that includes communications goals and brings together different buying disciplines for integration across media channels, informed by research or insights and taking into account the channel contact plan or client brief
- Ensure the appropriate and detailed media mix for plan implementation and manage final budget allocation by medium and aid in the associated booking, billing and account management
- Apply original thinking to identify new media and new opportunities, creating growth and added value to client assignments.
- Assist with new business activities including looking for growth potential within existing accounts.
- Lead a team by example: provide coaching, feedback, and support to their team
- Creates a supportive and open working environment with the team
Desired skills and experience:
- 4-5 years broad-based multinational media experience
- Demonstrated competence in both online and offline (TV, Radio, Print) media planning & buying, research, and execution
- Experience of agency-client relationships and familiarity with industry software and applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of media consumption habits and trends in Egypt
- Competent quantitative and analytical skills, detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Fast-learner, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent team-player that provides guidance and support to colleagues alike
- Awareness of key client markets, processes, goals and requirements
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage various campaigns simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- A relevant business degree
- Excellent communication skills