AV Buying Executive
Job title: AV Buying Executive
About the opportunity: The AV Buyer is the backbone of the AV Investment team; responsible for buying campaigns across a multitude of clients and platforms and reporting directly in to the Senior AV Buyer, Manager, Associate Director and relevant Trading Heads regarding value management, quality and channel co-ordination.
A day in the life:
A typical day in the life would be setting up campaigns, checking client spend, reporting, data analysis, buying TV & Video on Demand campaigns and negotiating with the likes of channel 4 and other media owners on the relevant slots for our client’s campaign, meeting with media owners, competitive reports for clients, contribute to monthly client update sessions including presenting to AV Associate directors and trading heads.
We would love to meet, someone who…
- Passionate about our industry and AV
- Love working with numbers and able to analyze large sets of data
- Confident, able to communicate with media owners, clients and colleagues
- Collaborative, love working towards the same goal as a team
- Driven and committed to learn the trade
How to apply?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you be quick the role will be closing on Wednesday 6th November (subject to change due to the amount of applications).
To better your chances here are some top tips to help you stand out from the crowd;
Tailor your CV for the role.
- We would encourage you to write a brief cover letter or a message to our recruiters. If you are unsure what this message could include, consider any details in your background you would want to draw attention to or tell us quickly why you are amazing for the role.
- Double, triple check for any spelling or grammar mistakes, attention to detail is key within our industry.
Please note that we require all applicants to have the full right to work in UK, without sponsorship. If you require any assistance throughout your recruitment process, please call the Future Talent Team on 02071585400 to discuss your requirements.
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site canteen
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go (plus an extra day for your birthday)
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- Impressive discounts across a range of high street and offline retailers
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy. We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients. We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.
Do you want to work with smart, creative, enthusiastic people? So do we.
Welcome to MediaCom
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.