Programmatic Campaign Manager Trainee
Xaxis is one of the leading companies in the field of Programmatic Buying. We utilize data, technology and media to create targeted advertising products for the biggest advertisers. Xaxis was established in 2011 and is a global company present in 46 markets.
Xaxis is part of GroupM, which is the mother company of the media agency chains Mindshare, Mediacom and Wavemaker. GroupM is globally the largest media investment holding company (http://www.groupm.com). We share the same office location at Ruoholahdenkatu 21, Helsinki.
In GroupM we care for the digital transformation and the opportunities it creates for communication between advertisers and consumers. Innovation and development are central to GroupM and the Xaxis team. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Programmatic Campaign Manager Trainee. Our working language is English, so a fluent skill both spoken and written is necessary.
What does the Traineeship include?
As a Programmatic Trainee in GroupM you will be educated to understand the programmatic universe, learn the various platforms, and specialize the market demanding platforms. A passion for technical innovation, as well as an ability to express yourself is important for success. You will work closely with our media agencies and their clients.
The traineeship will include among others:
– Understanding the programmatic universe
– Understanding the digital marketing process
– Learning to setup, optimize and troubleshoot programmatic campaigns in platforms such as DV360, AppNexus and Adform
– Analyzing and reporting campaigns
– Learning how to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) and algorithms to improve programmatic results
– Be part of an amazing group of people
What we look for in a Trainee:
A Programmatic Trainee will receive the necessary training to all the internal systems and technology platforms, but when it comes to personal attitudes and values we want to emphasize the following:
– Strong interest in coding, technical innovation, or digital advertising solutions.
– Results driven, detail oriented, numbers focused and analytical.
– Good experience in using Excel and PowerPoint.
In short, we are looking for an independent and a reliable person who can adapt new technologies fast, but who is also willing to seek advice and help when needed. You like to have many things going on at the same time, you’re good at prioritizing your time and keep your work structured.
Are you interested? Please apply via the link below, no latest than 12.7.