SEO Account Executive
About the team and/or client
At Mindshare we have three SEO and Content Marketing teams. You will be working alongside other Account Executives, line managed by an Account Manager and ultimately reporting into an Account Director. All will be there to support you, so you can focus on managing workflows and delivering projects – on deadline and budget.
The role will largely be working on clients which span across the Financial and Retail sectors to maximise their digital performance and focus on the current and future trends and behaviours in organic search. The role may require you, at times, to be spread across clients in other verticals which will give you a wider breadth of experience of differing client requests and needs. The ideal candidate will be confident in meetings and dealing with requests.
We are team of many different skillsets that believes in bringing talent, collaboration and enthusiasm to all the work we deliver. We help each other and regularly share knowledge between us. That includes the paid teams. We will actively support you to specialise and focus on your particular areas of interest so that you personally develop specialist skills and knowledge. Ultimately, this is how we stay ahead of the market and bring quality and innovation to every piece of work we do.
The Role Objective
The overarching goal is to maintain and grow client revenues by effectively managing client relationships and delivering award winning quality work that builds the reputation of the Mindshare SEO and Content Marketing team.
The SEO Account Executive will support both the Account Manager and Director in delivering both project-based and day-to-day projects.
- Define and implement SEO solutions designed to meet clients’ objectives
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the major factors that influence search engine keyword rankings and indexing
- Understand the process and methodology of using paid and earned media to create content engagement in order to achieve performance in organic search
- Coordinate with team members and outside partners to ensure search insights are at the heart of client campaign strategy and planning
- Provide regular support to Account Manager and Director, including interaction with clients and partners via phone, emails and direct contact
- Educate clients on the changes in the search industry and how these changes could potentially affect the clients’ programs and overall objectives
As an integrated Agency, Mindshare’s long-term objective is to ensure that each media channel complements each other, and the relative impacts are measured and understood both by clients and the wider agency teams.
- Solid project management skills and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Previous Account Executive level SEO experience
- Multi-tasking; ability to manage multiple SEO projects at one time
- Should be comfortable using Excel and conducting keyword research
- Highly analytical and is able to formulate content ideas using search data & insights
- Must have solid copywriting skills and a high standard of English
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Willingness to learn the technical side of SEO
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.