Senior Programmatic/Client Success Manager
Xaxis European Head Quarters
Reporting to: Head of Client Success
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
This newly created Client Success team is responsible for the European business of one of our biggest global Automotive clients. We work across 20 different markets and are the programmatic arm within a wider Biddable team (which also houses Search, Video and Social specialisms). As programmatic experts we use best-in-class tech and media to keep the client at the forefront of Digital. Responsibilities include running campaigns, providing best-in-class reporting, ensuring exemplary account management and generating new commercial opportunities.
About the role
The Senior Client Success Manager will own key campaign activity end-to-end, acting as a trusted adviser to the agency and client while delivering strong performance across their campaigns. The role comes with the opportunity to develop management and leadership skills, with responsibilities for the mentoring and development of junior team members. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build an international profile at Xaxis, with unrivalled access to the client and wider agency team and Digital channels.
- Take the lead on your allocated accounts across the client business, understanding and delivering against their key objectives.
- Maximise existing budgets, identifying opportunities to upsell wherever possible.
- Proactively develop strategies for your client to improve on our offering, in conjunction with other internal teams.
- Responsible for long term planning across the account, overseeing day-to-day account management, review internal processes and drive innovation to remove admin and improve team effectiveness
- Embrace and evangelise the Xaxis story and our new innovative products and AI offering within your agency across all levels and, where appropriate, with clients.
- Deliver first-rate operational execution, hitting client KPIs whilst maximizing profitability.
- Able to take the lead on troubleshooting and problem deep-dives.
- Expert in programmatic execution, able to use our platforms to their fullest to meet client objectives.
- Carry out buddy checks and quality control checks to ensure best practice is always applied.
- Maintain strong internal relationships and share feedback and requirements from agency colleagues in order to refine the Xaxis offering to remain front of market.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on a key topic as agreed with your manager.
- Work alongside Search, Video & Social channels to learn how they operate and how we can collaborate to make Programmatic more efficient.
- Entrepreneurial work style which embraces change
- Forges relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic marketplace and our place within it.
- Clear understanding of strategic client needs and how Xaxis is able to meet those needs
- Ability to translate complex ideas into easy to understand, workable solutions
- Excellent objection handling skills
- Ability to mount a well thought through business case on any given subject
- Identify inefficiencies across the business and propose workable solutions
- Project manage all dependencies to achieve a desirable outcome
- Share best practices
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers.
- In-depth understanding of applicable systems
- Strong understanding of adserver technology
- Evidence of data-driven decision making and analysis
- Act and be seen as a leader, including coaching and training junior team members with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and proactive style
- Display credibility
- Always acting in line with Xaxis values and actively promoting our culture
- Ability to work effectively with 3rd parties and achieve a desirable outcome for Xaxis
- Apply data and analytics to client business issues
- Identify and act upon new business opportunities
- Non-English European languages preferable but not a requirement
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.