Senior Account Executive, Paid Social
Paid Social Senior Account Executive
Job title: Paid Social Senior Account Executive
Group: Mindshare Outcomes Paid Social
Reports to: Paid Social Account Manager
A role exists within Mindshare Outcomes within a growing Paid Social specialist team. We are looking for an experience Paid Social senior account executive who will play an instrumental role in further developing our offering by taking ownership of the ongoing client engagement, managing Paid Social delivery with support from Paid Social Manager to implement the strategic vision and execute best practice activation. In this role, you will also work closely with other sister agencies in the network, creative agencies, data teams, PR etc.
Mindshare Outcomes is a digital division within Mindshare of integrated performance specialists, managing Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO for our global and domestic clients. Mindshare Outcomes delivers tailored performance solutions measured against meaningful business outcomes. The Mindshare Outcomes Paid Social team are responsible for planning, buying and managing Paid Social campaigns as well as multi market coordination for complex global clients within the retail, FMCG, automotive, finance and technology, industries.
Our portfolio of clients includes Marks & Spencer, TKMaxx, Unilever, Dyson, Ford, and more… We are thinkers and doers, relentless in the pursuit of success for our clients. We do this by continually seeking and finding the perfect connection between their products and potential customers through Programmatic, Search and Social platforms.
The candidate will report to the Paid Social Account Manager. Working within the Paid Social team, they will be integral to achieving client goals, and the development and optimization of Paid Social activity as part of integrated multi-channel campaigns. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of successfully planning, executing and optimizing Paid Social campaigns. They will need to demonstrate knowledge of native platform suppliers and 3rd party providers, as well as developing an understanding of their available products and services.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Experience setting up and optimizing campaigns within Google, Facebook/Instagram Business Manager, Twitter Ads manager, etc.
- Experience using custom audiences and automation to enhance paid social strategy and performance
- Analytically minded with an aptitude for handling large data sets in order to identify trends and actionable insights
- Strong understanding of Paid Social best practices around for example buying strategies, formats and audiences
- Understanding of measurement capabilities via the native platforms and 3rd party tools
- Intermediate experience using Excel and PowerPoint (Charts and graphs, pivot tables)
- Proactive approach to expanding knowledge and capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively and work as part of a wider, cross-channel team
- Programming or coding knowledge is not mandatory, but is advantageous
- Work with digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube to run best practice compliant Paid Social campaigns. And the opportunity to run ads across other platforms such as LinkedIn, Snap and Pinterest
- Competently create media plans designed to achieve specified KPIs
- Understand how digital media can be measured and tracked using third party technology, such as Double-click Campaign Manager, Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Navigate and implement advanced features within native and 3rd part digital management platforms (I.e. automation, bid rules, audience expansions/creation, and feed integration)
- Identify and implement testing approaches to improve campaign performance against KPIs
- Carry out regular account optimization in order to improve performance against KPIs
- Complete client reporting and analyze campaign results extracting insight in order to provide recommendations for future activity
- Contribute to regular client meetings; preparing and presenting performance detail and account action updates
- Effectively manage your workload, and submit deliverables to your Account Manager within deadlines
- Effectively communicate with your Manager, client team and client contacts regarding deadlines and delivery of work
- Train Grads and Executives on how to effectively and efficiently build paid social campaigns and applying best practices for managing Paid Social activity
- Support the Account Executive with tasks, providing guidance where needed
- Complete the Mindshare finance process for all clients
- Carry out regular campaign and budget management checks
- Support Account Executives in following all Mindshare processes
- Exceptional execution and application of Paid Social Best Practices
- Consistent adherence to Mindshare processes
- Certification in Facebook Blue Print, Twitter Flight School and Google YouTube/Video qualification
- Meeting and exceeding client’s performance targets
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via [email protected].