About the opportunity:
This is an incredible opportunity for an ambitious and technically-driven paid search/ organic search manager to pivot their career into a holistic search Insight Manager role.
The candidate will join a newly-founded insights team, focused on helping exisiting and future clients understand the size of their digital opportunity and provide data-driven insights and recommendations that will form the foundation of their digital business stategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for and understanding of paid search and/or organic search, excellent analytical skills, an eye for detail and presentational skills that bring the ‘wow’ factor to client presentations.
Some key responsibilities:
- Pull and dissect search and social data, transforming the data from qualitative into an analysis-primed quantitative dataset.
- Create beautiful, analysis-rich PowerPoint presentations that subscinctly summarise the research and provide key actions for the client to act upon.
- Relentlessly build and develop new analytical processes to generate ever-improving insights.
- Support the insight lead and client teams in presenting the research findings to senior client stakeholders.
- Support the senior leadership team with insights to inform new business pitches.
Who are we looking for?
- Strong passion for search, with an ambition to develop an advanced strategic understanding of the roles that different channels can play in driving performance.
- Core understanding of paid search and/ or organic search.
- Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets.
- Highly organised, methodical, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively, and work as part of a team.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel experience.
- Strong experience in data visualisation tools and dashboard development
- Social listening and Python experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- A can-do-anything attitude, a desire to grow and ambition to achieve are KEY
What’s in it for you!
As part of the GroupM and WPP network, our benefits are incredibly comprehensive and you’ll have plenty to choose from. We’ve listed a few below - and there are many more on offer:
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Light, open-plan office space with roof terrace, onsite bar and stunning views over central London.
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance.
- We also have a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.