Head of Client Success
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. We combine unique brand-safe media access, unrivalled programmatic expertise, and 360-degree data with proprietary artificial intelligence to help global brands achieve the outcomes they value from their digital media investments. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
About the team
The Agency teams are responsible for everything to do with our clients from running campaigns and providing best in class reporting, to providing exemplary account management and selling in new opportunities. As programmatic experts this team have in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet our clients’ needs.
About the role
This is a pivotal role as you will be the key lead for all clients across your agency patch and particularly Tier 1 clients, developing a deep understanding of their needs and then meeting that need through exemplary service and expertly executed programmatic activity.
- Always act in the best interests of the client, maintaining client centricity at all times.
- Manage all clients across your agency patch, understanding and delivering against their key objectives through strong service levels and acting as a trusted partner.
- Upsell new and existing products to existing clients, growing our share of spend.
- Proactively develop strategies to improve on our offering, in conjunction with other internal teams.
- Onboarding of new clients, setting expectations and creating the basis for a successful relationship.
- Developing strong relationships with key contacts across your agency patch, ensuring that they have a positive view of Xaxis.
- Ensure first-rate operational execution for yourself and your team, hitting client KPIs whilst maximizing margin.
- Act as a point of escalation for troubleshooting and problem deep-dives.
- Expert in programmatic execution, through both platform knowledge and a strong understanding of industry trends and competitor offering.
- Carry out buddy checks and quality control checks to ensure that best practice is always applied and constantly refined as required.
- Manage your team, including goal setting and performance management.
- Maintain strong internal relationships and share feedback and requirements from your agency patch in order to refine the Xaxis offering to remain front of market.
- Work with the Product and Technology team to refine processes and deliver best practice across all tasks carried out by the team.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on a key topic as agreed with your manager.
- Able to proactively identify, project manage, and deliver on key initiatives
- Strong Programmatic knowledge in order to educate and evangelize to our partners, clients and the wider team.
- Continual development of your knowledge to ensure you are at the forefront of industry developments.
- Polished presentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills, effectively translating complex ideas into easy to understand, workable solutions.
- Comfortable in speaking to any level of seniority, tailoring your message as appropriate
- Best practice generation – significant evidence of having developed and executed on process/workflow/best practice business projects
- Ensure resource allocation across your team is appropriate and will deliver the desired outcome
- Understanding of the fundamentals of partner technology offerings
- Subject Matter Expertise for your department
- Strong team management and leadership skills, including goal setting and performance feedback.
- Inspire and motivate people through words and actions, to the extent that the team will look-up to, admire and follow you.
- Incremental business opportunities from new or existing clients and products
- Able to understand client strategy and set our own strategy in response
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us via TalentTeam.UK@GroupM.com.